Search results for query: *

• Users: Zeeks
  • Order by date
  1. Zeeks

tModLoader Trying to make a custom drill for my mod, errors everywhere

why not tbh, gonna go back and censor that tho, thanks for pointing it out
  2. Zeeks

tModLoader Trying to make a custom drill for my mod, errors everywhere

So, ive been trying to make a mod and its really not working out at all, looking for ANY help at all (error details below code) Drill: using Terraria.ID; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; namespace BrilliantStarMod.Items { public class RainbriteDrill ...
  3. Zeeks

tModLoader The Brilliant Star Mod!

Thanks man!
  4. Zeeks

Currently working on a new mod! you can find its post right here...

Currently working on a new mod! you can find its post right here https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-brilliant-star-mod.80507/
  5. Zeeks

tModLoader How do i make my custom projectile pierce and dissipate into dust?

Hello, i'm very new to modding and item coding and i wanted to know how to make my custom projectile pierce 5 enemy's before dissipating into a particle explosion (like how the rainbow rod does) My current code: using Terraria.ID; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; using...
  6. Zeeks

tModLoader My projectile is broken and i dont know why

So apparently terraria is giving me this error c:\Users\AUD0480C6S\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\BrilliantStarMod\Items\GalaxyShot.cs(6,33) : error CS1514: { expected So i checked the line where i need a {, and low and behold, the { is right there using Terraria.ID; using...
  7. Zeeks

tModLoader The Brilliant Star Mod!

So, this mod is currently a W.I.P but it is so far planned to have at least 20 item's, 5 new enemy NPC's, at least 1 new buff, 2 new armor set's, and 1 new NPC, its a very big undertaking as i will be solely coding everything and i barely have a grasp on C#, but i hope i can make this mod a...
  8. Zeeks

tModLoader So, im getting Error CS0120, any ideas?

Well, doing that fixed the previous error, but now im getting this error c:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\BrilliantStarMod\Dusts\GalaxyDust.cs(17,4) : error CS0120: An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property...
  9. Zeeks

tModLoader I need some help with my dust code

Jesus im dumb, lol thanks for helping here, i need to start spell-checking my code when i finish writing it
  10. Zeeks

tModLoader So, im getting Error CS0120, any ideas?

Ive been getting this error c:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\BrilliantStarMod\Items\BrilliantStarsDownfall.cs(37,25) : error CS0120: An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property 'Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.ItemType(string)' my code...
  11. Zeeks

tModLoader [B] How do i make my custom matieral stack with itself? [/B}

Ah, thank you, i'll try that it gave me a NullReferenceException error when i tried to add that in, soooo Nevermind, that was an issue with the config.json file screwing up, not the mod, it works perfectly now thank you
  12. Zeeks

tModLoader [B] How do i make my custom matieral stack with itself? [/B}

Currently im trying to make a bar for my modded items to be made out of, so far i can get it to spawn into the game but it does'nt stack like all the other bars Code: using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; namespace BrilliantStarMod.Items...
  13. Zeeks

Perhaps a viable build? [Undying warrior build]

Would this set combo work well with the wall strategy for defeating moonlord? (the wall strategy is basically just abusing the fact that most of moonlords attacks cant penetrate solid 2 thick blocks)
  14. Zeeks

Perhaps a viable build? [Undying warrior build]

Haven't tried this build yet on my Vanilla world but it looks interesting, might give it a shot
  15. Zeeks

PC Terrarians! Show me your most synergized vanity costumes!

Send screenshots of your most perfect vanity costume, the one vanity costume you have that really says "wow, this dude is very handsome/epic/cool/all-of-the-above".
  16. Zeeks

PC What class should I play? (Modded + Multiplayer)

I'd say go with healer from thorium if you're planning on just helping out your friend, otherwise I'd say go with a melee-ranged combo as both mods add some insanely powerful ranged and melee items, such as Mjolnir and Triactis' TPMM (True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might), otherwise if you're...
  17. Zeeks

i̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶ Welp, i made a forums account, hello to anyone who's reading this i guess?

i̶ ̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶ Welp, i made a forums account, hello to anyone who's reading this i guess?
  18. Zeeks

tModLoader I need some help with my dust code

So, i was trying to code some custom dust for my mod, but ive ran into an error with the dust code itself, the game keeps saying c:\Users\UserName\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\BrilliantStarMod\Dusts\GalaxyDust.cs(14,4) : error CS0201: Only assignment, call, increment...
Back
Top Bottom