Search results for query: *

1. Flint🪓

Terraria Enters its Teens!

Do ya´ll just look back in time and think that there is no way it´s been that long? That it didn´t feel like 13 years? It´s surreal, not only with Terraria but with pretty much anything. Happy birthday Terraria 🥳!
  2. Flint🪓

Weapons & Equip Solar Eruption benefitting from melee speed

The issue is that the Terrablade is just more comfortable to use, solar eruption has far more dps but lacks the range and size of the Terrablade which matters too for crowd-control.
  3. Flint🪓

Weapons & Equip Solar Eruption benefitting from melee speed

Considering how this thread is going I suggest making that melee speed gives it extra range like yoyos since it is quite short.
  4. Flint🪓

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Smoothing out progression: Weapon balancing, Hardmode ore balancing, Movement accessories priority in generation and also World generation options.

In pre-hardmode, kinda, but removing or changing those it’s equivalent to removing gold armor from minecraft, doesn’t need to be there but at the same time it needs to be there. From the hardmode ore variants the only one that is objectly bad is cobalt since it can be worse than...
  5. Flint🪓

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Smoothing out progression: Weapon balancing, Hardmode ore balancing, Movement accessories priority in generation and also World generation options.

Just because they have lackluster dps does not mean it needs a buff, they heal an 30 hp per seconds, thats equivalent of a greater healing potion every 5 seconds. Mind you, but moonbite debuff only exists to stop you from using “external” healing sources like vampire knives and spectre hood. I...
  6. Flint🪓

Ain´t no way btd6 has a crossover with Mr beast, this feels like an illusion. [ATTACH]

Ain´t no way btd6 has a crossover with Mr beast, this feels like an illusion.
  7. Flint🪓

Items you think are overrated?

For crowd-control you can use either high-velocity bullets or explosive bullets with megashark and even then there are better weapons for crowd-control. About the high defense, megashark has just 5 less damage than uzi which means megashark has better dps when not using musket bullets, and even...
  8. Flint🪓

Weapons & Equip Hercules Emblem

The issue here are not sentry slots but rather a lack of sentries through the game, not counting OOA sentries we have only 1 sentry in all pre-hardmode. If anything summoner needs whips accesories since we don’t have any, berserker gloves and it’s downgrades are the nearest to a whip accesory...
  9. Flint🪓

Don´t worry Red, 10 years and despite everything, it´s still you :)

Don´t worry Red, 10 years and despite everything, it´s still you :)
  10. Flint🪓

Happy 10th anniversary in the forums Red :) , time really flies huh.

Happy 10th anniversary in the forums Red :) , time really flies huh.
  11. Flint🪓

Weapons & Equip Hercules Emblem

Do you mean this idea or the hercules beetle itself. Anyway how about it giving extra tag damage? Apart from the gloves (which neither give a direct buff to whips) there are no whip accesories.
  12. Flint🪓

Here ya go: https://sky.shiiyu.moe/stats/s3ergio/Coconut

Here ya go: https://sky.shiiyu.moe/stats/s3ergio/Coconut
  13. Flint🪓

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

Neat, wonder if orcas will drop/do anything or maybe it will be just a dolphin 2.0, we’ll see :)
  14. Flint🪓

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

If you want, once you obtain it you can defeat the destroyer with it to get the light disk, since it’s piercing makes it easy to do so.
  15. Flint🪓

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Idk about cultist but from experience it kinda sucks agaisnt moonlord, the pumpkins can’t catch up with moonlord and considering how close you need to be to use it, the starlight just worked better for me, I can aim it to any direction too. Though, it worked quite well for the pillars.
  16. Flint🪓

What should be considered True Melee?

For yall: I know throwing won´t make a comeback but seeing mods like Thorium makes me think that if handled well it could´ve had potential. I didn´t meant it seriously :boulder: Also I wanna add something, could flails (without extra proyectiles) be considered true melee? Since you are hitting...
  17. Flint🪓

What should be considered True Melee?

I judge “true melee weapons” if you are hitting with the actual blade and not only the external proyectile. Fair enough. I think it’s more of what do you use for them to work, for ranger you need ammo, for mage you need mana, for summoner you need minion slots. Melee weapons are weak at long...
  18. Flint🪓

Other - Terraria x Powerpuff Girls - CCI -

These actually fit the game way quite more than I expected. The buttercup-fly is by far my favorite here, but I would rather a 10% damage boost to all classes rather than just melee.
  19. Flint🪓

Hol up, you play Hypixel Skyblock? 🦀🦀

Hol up, you play Hypixel Skyblock? 🦀🦀
  20. Flint🪓

HARDMODE SUCKS?

I have mixed feelings about exploring, it feels like a chore in early game but the way hardmode “removes” it is not good either. I feel that late pre-hardmode has a good balance with exploring having the underworld and the dungeon. Thinking about it not only for underground, but inside the...
Back
Top Bottom