Search results for query: *

1. ry0408

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Ahh I see. I thought it had something to do with drop rate boosting. But that will be helpful for late-game when it's available I suppose.
  2. ry0408

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Trying to find detailed info on what some of these modifiers do. Like with Luck for example. I have 0 idea what that does and no where is it explained.
  3. ry0408

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Not sure if this is a conflict with any my mods, but Drift Boots do not work period. Every other boots seem to work just fine but Drift Boots specifically do not seem to be working. Not even getting the 5% move speed increase.
  4. ry0408

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Most of these I believe are intended. If you collected 8 bomb fish at once, and if they gave for example, 38 EXP per Bomb fish, that'd be 8x38 EXP. Plus EXP chance of that's active. Quest fish on the otherhand, already give EXP after turning them in. So there's no need to give even more EXP.
  5. ry0408

His attack stat reads as 140. And reducing my armor to 76 (As low as I can possibly make it :sigh:) He deals around 82 damage from his body. Every other attack seems to be fine though.
  6. ry0408

So while I was randomly killing mobs during a blood moon, I had this little thing happen to me. Just randomly moving around my world while swinging Keybrand (Currently testing other weapons) causes this other yo-yo (I assume Hel-Fire) to just appear randomly from far away. Update: This...
  7. ry0408

On expert when I fought him, he had like 768k HP. Nothing the storm bow + Holy arrows as a melee build can't handle though. :)
  8. ry0408

Yeah. Clockwork Assault Rifle is OP. Pretty much an early game Mega Shark without the mega shark part. XD Anyways, as far as my own progress goes in the game, I just got past the last mechanical boss and am working towards building up my HP with Life fruit. And despite the CWAR bug going on, I...
  9. ry0408

Found it! Deleting the file fixed the issue! Thanks you guys! :)
  10. ry0408

Ah ok. I tried the hold down enter method and that didn't work. :sigh: I'll just have to delete the settings file instead. Edit: Actually... Where do I find that? XD Don't wanna mess with other important files.
  11. ry0408

https://i.gyazo.com/ae28863905d182da56b42164dbfcfbc6.png I guess I'll just have to use this direct link to it. XD Hope this works.
  12. ry0408

Keep getting this bug when I open up the Mod Options menu at the title screen. Edit: To be more specific, the Player HP section of the mod options. Also going in-game just straight up crashes my game without any error of sorts. :/
  13. ry0408

I agree. It is too quiet for me. Maybe we can get that in the 1.3.1 version? :)
  14. ry0408

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

I don't know why, but Water and Lava are invisible to me... Is anyone else getting this problem?
  15. ry0408

Nope. Sat around the Ocean for a while without doing anything and he was getting EXP. I actually haven't updated yet so thats something I should do. e_e
  16. ry0408

Found a bug... Sorta. Stardust dragon gives EXP. Pretty sure hes a summon. (Using version 10.1)
  17. ry0408

Well, So far during my adventures in critical mode (2 hours ago... Me:FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAA-) And so far I've enjoyed my experience and haven't found too many bugs. (Most of them that have been listed.) But one bug that I did find is kinda annoying (although I could count it as a blessing) Duke...
  18. ry0408

Level 1 moon lord expert/critical challenge... Mother of god...
  19. ry0408

Ehhh... Already found a bug... Maybe. I'm playing on multiplayer and the chat-log in-game doesn't say weather or not a player has joined or left the server.
  20. ry0408

Awesome! Can't wait to play (And rage to critical). Also, you should probably change the title so it doesn't say 1.2.4.1 anymore.
Back
Top Bottom