Search results for query: *

1. porzucony🌳

Builds Hello what you guys think about my base. Can you give me some ideas for pylon near the house

I've build so many chests to confuse my friend, storage room is heavily based from gromek999 veterans s3
  2. porzucony🌳

Builds Hey guys, what do you think about this house/base?

I killed it quite easily now. What was that pirate invasion idea?
  3. porzucony🌳

Never mind, it turned out to be a skill issue. I changed my accessories prefixes from warding to menacing, and it became a cakewalk.
  4. porzucony🌳

It is, but when it comes to the For the Worthy Master Mode, the Night's Edge weapon's effectiveness seems to diminish, or it could be a skill-related issue on my part.
  5. porzucony🌳

I remember playing 1.4 on mobile when I didn't have a PC. I tried Master Mode as a summoner and attempted to defeat the Daytime Empress. I succeeded, but it took a toll on my mental health.
  6. porzucony🌳

I am still in pre-hardmode, stuck on the Wall of Flesh in Master Mode For the Worthy.Can you give me some tips? I play as a melee class.
  7. porzucony🌳

I'm gonna tinker with it later. EDIT: It looks sick thank you so much!!!
  8. porzucony🌳

2-3 hours for the house and 1 hour for the basement, but the most time was spent changing the roof.
  9. porzucony🌳

I focused more on building in this playthrough, and I'm kinda proud of this one. Also, I want to create a sky island form totk could you offer some design upgrades ?
  10. porzucony🌳

Blocks & Decoration Life changer for my attic

Hey @Redigit🌳, can we get fake cobwebs that are unbreakable for decoration purposes? I would really appreciate that.
Back
Top Bottom