Search results for query: *

• Users: Zlia
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Weapons & Equip Sunny Flashlight

I dunno. I'm open for suggestions. ^_^' Pretty much any kind of stat debuff would make sense thematically since "the Sun burns/blinds Evil" or something. The most straightforward thing would be a Defense and/or Damage debuff. How powerful that debuff is while keeping it balanced would be up...
  2. Z

That sounds a bit too busted for something you can get immediately. ^_^'
  3. Z

A regular flashlight, sure. But the one which affects Gnomes should definitely be a late-game item to not make their mechanic irrelevant. ...That said, the Underground Desert *is* an unusually difficult pre-Hardmode area (with lame rewards). So maybe it is late enough? In general I see this...
  4. Z

Held light source. If the game's mechanics would allow it, is able to light things up at the direction the player is aiming at. If not, that's fine too. Primary function is being able to turn Gnomes into Garden Gnomes without having to lure them out in the open during the day. (Could...
  5. Z

Items Critter Auto-Trappers

While it's certainly fun to run around and catch stuff with the net, Terraria usually offers the option of automating most processes. So my suggestion is for the Zoologist to sell some kind of "Humane" (to go along with her theme of liking animals) critter trappers (or maybe they can be...
Back
Top Bottom