Search results for query: *

1. TheBiggestBird🌳

Thanks.

Thanks.
  2. TheBiggestBird🌳

I don't know if you or your team are the ones behind this but is the new twins theme going to be...

I don't know if you or your team are the ones behind this but is the new twins theme going to be on Spotify? If so, when?
  3. TheBiggestBird🌳

Facts.

Facts.
  4. TheBiggestBird🌳

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Make a seed combination with not the bees that makes the jungle spread like the corruption and Crimson.
  5. TheBiggestBird🌳

I don't think anybody loves Waffletime as much as I do. Not even Red.

I don't think anybody loves Waffletime as much as I do. Not even Red.
  6. TheBiggestBird🌳

I thought you were a tree?: Aquire the Andrew Sphinx painting from cabins in the underground...

I thought you were a tree?: Aquire the Andrew Sphinx painting from cabins in the underground desert.
  7. TheBiggestBird🌳

Sorry, I didn't know you see this suggestion so often.

Sorry, I didn't know you see this suggestion so often.
  8. TheBiggestBird🌳

@Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡ That is the best one so far.

@Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡ That is the best one so far.
  9. TheBiggestBird🌳

Have you ever thought about adding a zenith teir weapon for the other three classes?

Have you ever thought about adding a zenith teir weapon for the other three classes?
  10. TheBiggestBird🌳

Shame on you: Kill a boss with a weapon that has the shameful modifier.

Shame on you: Kill a boss with a weapon that has the shameful modifier.
  11. TheBiggestBird🌳

The Decadent Dandy: Kill the king slime using the Grave Diggers Shovel. Or Rise of The Giant...

The Decadent Dandy: Kill the king slime using the Grave Diggers Shovel. Or Rise of The Giant: Kill Skeletron using one of the Deadcells cross over weapons. Or I'm the king of pipes!: Ride on a minecart track that is over an inlet pump and outlet pump which are connected.
  12. TheBiggestBird🌳

As a range player I would want a ranged alternative to the zenith.

As a range player I would want a ranged alternative to the zenith.
  13. TheBiggestBird🌳

The lunar portal staff is the Lazars that spawn during the vortex pillar, which don't penetrate...

The lunar portal staff is the Lazars that spawn during the vortex pillar, which don't penetrate blocks.
  14. TheBiggestBird🌳

[ATTACH]

15. TheBiggestBird🌳

I've got nearly 2k hours and can't beat day time empress.

I've got nearly 2k hours and can't beat day time empress.
  16. TheBiggestBird🌳

A quick and easy suggestion is like adding deerclops spawn to ice chests. I did not make this...

A quick and easy suggestion is like adding deerclops spawn to ice chests. I did not make this suggestion somebody else did.
  17. TheBiggestBird🌳

He said no more suggestions.

He said no more suggestions.
  18. TheBiggestBird🌳

No it won't.

No it won't.
  19. TheBiggestBird🌳

Aw shucks

Aw shucks
  20. TheBiggestBird🌳

The goblin warlock drops a weapon for every class except summoner, are we getting a summoner...

The goblin warlock drops a weapon for every class except summoner, are we getting a summoner drop from the goblin warlock in 1.4.5?
Back
Top Bottom