Search results for query: *

1. Nobodys_me

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Made a new video on how to install the mod with the recent tModLoader changes:
  2. Nobodys_me

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

and don't forget to turn your firewall off... (whoever is hosting)
  3. Nobodys_me

Hey lovely terrarians Just some short input from me (again) Skeletron works fine in multiplayer with the T-shock plugin (me and Kami tested it on stream a few times and had no issue) - Vod on twitch (near the end) To the summoning discussion I would like to say I like the idea of you...
  4. Nobodys_me

Guys when you report bugs please tell us a) what version of the mod are you using b) Singleplayer or Multiplayer? c) if multiplayer: Normal server or Tshock? d) How to repruduce the bug Known bugs so far: - Pink Team causes errors (for example exp share) [SOLUTION: leave pink team] - Tshock...
  5. Nobodys_me

Yeah that will be fun. I see a lot of "RIP-ing" happening :D but hey! No Rist - No Fun!
  6. Nobodys_me

If you guys want to know how to set up a Server for Terraria Leveled (Normal and Tshock) you can check out my new video :) Questions please in the comments unless it is a bug you found!
  7. Nobodys_me

Go on a different team (try red) that should fix it he does know about that one (only the ores with a explosive right?)
  8. Nobodys_me

Leveled is the whole mod with levels and everything. Unleveled is only the UI (health bars) with the normal Terraria
  9. Nobodys_me

New "How to install" Guide:
  10. Nobodys_me

Hey HERO You don't get a stat point every Level. If you would get one every Level you would be God at lvl 100. i like the idea of the hotkeys to show/hide the stat UI Well you got really unlucky. BUT level 14 is really not high enough for King Slime. Also next time he spawn camps you just...
  11. Nobodys_me

No idea what you are talking about? :P we had to rush lvl 100 before the stream was over!
  12. Nobodys_me

LEVEL 100! :D Moonlord down!
  13. Nobodys_me

MAYBE we are done tonight! Fishron, Cultist and ML to goooo!
  14. Nobodys_me

It will be out soon! I'm currently testing a unreleased version!

It will be out soon! I'm currently testing a unreleased version!
  15. Nobodys_me

My bitrate is actually pretty low to insure you guys being able to watch even with slow internet. We will be live in about 10-15 min again!
  16. Nobodys_me

Oh yeah and maybe turn EXP gain off too? :D i don't think so buddy!
  17. Nobodys_me

Whats up Tohclan! You rdy for Day 2? :D
  18. Nobodys_me

Tonight - 7pm GMT at Twitch.tv/nobodys_me might be a few mins late :) we will see!
  19. Nobodys_me

True :) to everything you just said! If you would like to see a sneak peak feel free to stop by! oh and don't worry you didn't offend me
  20. Nobodys_me

I talked to him yesterday and he gave me permission to write it in here. BUT you are correct you don't have to believe me. I am also the one that made the "how to install" tutorial for this mod (quoted in the main post)
Back
Top Bottom