Search results for query: *

1. Project echo

Weird cases of world gen

I bet that was an easy golem kill
  2. Project echo

PC: Last Prism vs. Lunar Flare

Last prison for sure........... but the lunar flare can also go through tiles above your cursor lunar flare for sure .........XD Can’t make up my mind which is better
  3. Project echo

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

I want to start doing some cool stuff with wiring but I also don’t want to become the next Joe price he is way beyond me
  4. Project echo

I have made a Manna star generating engineIt involves a target dummy to teleporters into crab statues basically allows me to have infinite manna using that with my last prism and I can pretty much tank the pumpkin moon and make a load of money
  5. Project echo

I got all mine from forming the pumpkin moon
  6. Project echo

Favorite Terraria Critter?

I like all of the birds Because they just look so good in a terrarium
  7. Project echo

Solar Pillar enemies Last prism manna flower And a lot of manna potions preferably super manna potions and nebula armor set Equals massive enemy casualties
  8. Project echo

I don’t know what the deal Is but it is working now sorry for the inconvenience
  9. Project echo

When I place an item frame and paint it with shadow paint makes my item that I put on at the same color so it don’t show up
  10. Project echo

Share your WTF? Death moments

I have probably been through every type of scenario of deaths that could be imagined I’ve been playing ever since it’s been released
  11. Project echo

Yeah I got them two items and that’s where I’m stopping I’m not going to do no more fihing questions for a while
  12. Project echo

Yeah I know what you mean about the RNG crap i’m looking for a Rod discord i’ve killed about 350 chaos elementals and don’t even get me started on the angler I got all I needed to get from him hopefully I don’t need to do that anymore
  13. Project echo

If you’re not in hard mode you’re not going to get a biome key
Back
Top Bottom