Search results for query: *

1. Leemyy

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I can have a look at it, if you want. Just PM me the respective code and I'll se what I can do.
  2. Leemyy

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm writing the mount code from the ground up anyways. It's just easier in the long run, because I don't have to deal with all the odd quirks of the Vanilla code that way. It doesn't really matter if it has two segments, or twenty. I have to implement the chasing behaviour anyways and at that...
  3. Leemyy

I think you misunderstood me. I was replying to Cygnus question about the Phantasm dragon. I knew I had forgotten to do something, added the Quote right after I reealised my mistake, sorry for the confusion.
  4. Leemyy

Not as of now, no. If you have a good idea about what it should do though, I am all ears. The Copter underwent a number of tweaks as I was working on it and I am happy to implement your ideas, if I feel like they add to the mount.
  5. Leemyy

Since you all can't seem to wait for this mod to come out, I think you'll be happy to hear that the mounts are coming along nicely. I'm working on the Phantasm Dragon right now and finished the helicopter some days ago. Had all too much fun toying with it since :p
  6. Leemyy

You have to write your own ai code, that mimics the Waterbolt. In the code you posted you seem to also spawn you own dust, so I think your problem is that both your dust and the waterbolt dust are appearing, correct?
  7. Leemyy

I think you can add projectile.penetrate = <bounces> to your code to determine how many times it can bounce or penetrate an enemy. It seems like you had another question, but I am not sure what you want :(
  8. Leemyy

The code you posted is actually NOT one of the affected files. If you take a close look at the Error messages you'll see that only the files IchorHelmet.cs , IchorLeggings.cs , NightHelmet.cs and NightLeggings.cs are affected. You need to add using Terraria.ID; to the affected files.
  9. Leemyy

Dusts, sounds and textures used by items are hard-coded into Terrarias code. When you tell Terrearia to use the Water Bolt ai for your modded projectile, it will automatically spawn the respective Dust. There is no way to change which type of dust the ai is spawning. The reason why your...
  10. Leemyy

I agree with this notion. In my opinion every Terraria boss should (given enough skill) be beatable without taking a single hit. Seeing as bullet hells are mostly centered around that same concept of not getting hit, I think it's just appropriate to have a boss that creates entire bullet...
  11. Leemyy

I know, that's why I asked if you could make rune projectiles before that :P
  12. Leemyy

I like the idea of havin a transition between the runes. I think it'd look better, though, if they would actually morph into one another, instead of just blurring out and back in.
  13. Leemyy

I love the use of actual runes. Do you think you can also sprite some projectile runes? As of right now all runic projectiles look kind of generic and not at all like runes.
  14. Leemyy

If you like you could sprite some actual runes. We have about 5 different "rune" projectiles, and currently they not only look the same, but also look rather wisp-y. (The blue things on the left of the banner) So if you're interested in making some actual runed, that would really add to the...
  15. Leemyy

I was in no way saying that we won't implement it, just because it's hard to do. I was just pointing out to everyone why we're taking longer than many people would like us to :p
  16. Leemyy

...And you guys keep asking why this mod isn't out, yet. Do you have any idea how much it takes to replace a vanilla biome? (Hint: A lot!) That being said. I love all the unique ideas, that are being brought forward. Not least because it is way more interesing to code something new than it is to...
  17. Leemyy

I don't really understand what your problem is. It would help if you could explain again and post the relevant code aswell. Also, thy to use those neat [C0DE] tags //like this
  18. Leemyy

Agreed, 100% crit essentially makes it better than True Nights Edge. Also the name is already taken for one of the yoyos, so it'll need a different name :(
  19. Leemyy

I looked into Terrarias code and this is approximately how it checks biomes for mob drops/spawns: NPC npc = this.npc; Player player = Main.player[(int)Player.FindClosest(npc.position, npc.width, npc.height)]; int tileX = (int)(player .Center.X / 16f); int tileY = (int)(player .Center.Y / 16f)...
  20. Leemyy

Forest, Underworld and Ocean all don't have flags in Terrarias Code. Instead there's other things you need to check. Forest - The player is in a forest, when no other biome flag is set and if they are overground, but still below sky height. Underworld - The player is in the Underworld, if they...
Back
Top Bottom