Search results for query: *

1. Treatera

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hello, A friend and me found a bug that only occurs on servers. Everytime when he quick uses a potion it gets locked in his hotbar. This also happen with the manaflower trinket. He is not able to scroll with his mouse after this and he needs to press 1-9 until he finally can continue using his...
  2. Treatera

tModLoader Vex's Mods - Gore Galore, Alt-Use, Hotkeys, Quality of Life, and more!

I really, really like your Gore mod! But could you please change the gore color of the slimes? Seeing red junks from a green or blue slime is kinda irritating. :confused:
  3. Treatera

The FPS from all of my friends on the Server dropped down to 1-2 after updateing your mod. Did i something wrong? Please give me a fix. Thanks :)
  4. Treatera

I really love this mod and the new update, fantastic work!!! The only Thing that Bugs me is that the invinibility is back, an option to turn it off again would be awesome. But thats not 100% needed. :)
  5. Treatera

tModLoader Better Combat

Awesome! I just need a mod who allows ne to dodge attacks like in dark souls :D
  6. Treatera

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Awesome mod! But i still miss a class, would you be so friendly to add this? ( Sry for my english ^-^' ) Challenger (Name can get changed) --------------------------------------------- Starts with a speer and a mysterious cape 4% Increased melee...
  7. Treatera

tModLoader WeaponOut

I just created a account to commend this mod. I love it so much! Its small but already my favorite mod and im looking forward for updates. The fists are a new interesting combat weapon and hope you will add more in hardmode and maybe in normal mode. Again thanks for this awesome mod, i wish i...
Back
Top Bottom