Search results for query: *

1. AltairASART

Terraria Halloween Contest - 2023 - Winners!

I may not win, but I had fun participating in it, I will venture to join the next contest you do! Congratulations to the winners
  2. AltairASART

Dear Forums of Terraria, today... ITS MY BIRTHDAYY!! ✨🎉

Dear Forums of Terraria, today... ITS MY BIRTHDAYY!! ✨🎉
  3. AltairASART

I don't really understand what "bookmarks" are, are they labels of some kind? How are they...

I don't really understand what "bookmarks" are, are they labels of some kind? How are they obtained or what are they for? ASART-
  4. AltairASART

This is my contribution to the Halloween Contest 2023 contest. It is for the vanity set...

This is my contribution to the Halloween Contest 2023 contest. It is for the vanity set, although I feel I could have done better, I did my best ASART-
  5. AltairASART

Terraria community! What makes you say that a vanity set is good?

Terraria community! What makes you say that a vanity set is good?
  6. AltairASART

What if the joke becomes a reality? o.o

What if the joke becomes a reality? o.o
  7. AltairASART

I'm trying to make a comic story about Terraria, but if I told the story in my own style haha...

I'm trying to make a comic story about Terraria, but if I told the story in my own style haha, the story would be called "Terraria, the legend of Scaedar" and I tried to draw all the NPC's to see how I would draw them, some designs I will change them but here are the first sketches I made (It...
  8. AltairASART

I have been an illustrator since a very early age, and I have practiced on my own until today, I...

I have been an illustrator since a very early age, and I have practiced on my own until today, I use a HUION Inspiroy H610 PRO V2 pen tablet and I make my illustrations with Asesprite, IbisPaint (on my phone) and Clip studio Paint EX
  9. AltairASART

The illustration I made of the vortex helmet (my class in the game :3) MADED IN MY PHONE...

The illustration I made of the vortex helmet (my class in the game :3) MADED IN MY PHONE ASART
  10. AltairASART

The first drawing I made of Terraria [ATTACH] ASART-

The first drawing I made of Terraria ASART-
  11. AltairASART

[ATTACH][ATTACH] I like these sketches I made of the eye and the king ASART

I like these sketches I made of the eye and the king ASART
  12. AltairASART

Hello! I am ASART, a digital illustrator, and a fan of the world of Terraria, I am going to...

Hello! I am ASART, a digital illustrator, and a fan of the world of Terraria, I am going to upload illustrations and things related to the game here in the forum and on my networks! thanks for the support! Asart-
Back
Top Bottom