Search results for query: *

1. S

PC Looking for help (Because I'm bad)

Doing an expert mode playthrough. Currently, with a Minishark, Meteor Shot, full Meteor armor, and the best accessories (Cloud in a Bottle, Frog Legs, Band of Regeneration, Shiny Red Balloon, Hermes Boots) I am somehow stuck on the Eye of Cthulhu. I shouldn't be, every thing points to me being...
  2. S

PC Expert Mode Mage Help (Crimson)

Yea I have a strong enough pickaxe. Just the meterorite has yet to fall, which is unfortunante. I'm not gonna convert the world anyway. I can't even solo Moon Lord was a Vortex Beater and full Vortex Armor, so I probably need to absolutely play more. Not even 200 hours lol. Too much Nigishu...
  3. S

You probably have a point. Welp! Time to delete 30 hours of work
  4. S

Help. I can't deal with this BS anymore. I can't even play AT ALL on this damn world purely because I can't live long enough to progress. I'm doing an Expert Mode Mage playthrough, and Every. Single. Fricking. Thing. In the entire game has made it it's soul purpose to screw me over and prevent...
  5. S

PC WTB Truffle Worms

I wish to purchase Truffle worms, since non spawn for me at all in the Mushroom biome I have. Will pay 75 Gold each, negotiable.
  6. S

PC Can someone gift or trade me a Bezoar and Nazar?

K, I resent a request since I didn't realize who you were (Whoops) Thanks :D
  7. S

3:50 G So 350 Gold? Christ thats expensive. But ok... .-.
  8. S

I am so tired of farming these stupid things for my Ankh charm. Can someone gift me them? Or if not, tell me what they want in return?
Back
Top Bottom