Search results for query: *

1. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip Mana flower mega accessory

I think it would be cool if you could combine all of the different versions of the mana flower accessories to get all the benefits. (Edit) if red is feeling risky maybe he can even add in the celestial cuffs! Bye!
  2. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

Vampire seed? There needs to be a way to get to the sky islands. He’s also under the shade of...

Vampire seed? There needs to be a way to get to the sky islands. He’s also under the shade of the tree so that would explain why’re not taking damage.
  3. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

Other Seed combo special effects in the new update

So I know they’re cool. But with the new state of the game showing that which is such a major change to how you play I feel like there should be some way to turn it off so you can enjoy the mixture of the seeds without those crazy special effects. Also there should be a special seed that makes...
  4. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

PS4 SYCING FILES GLITCH STILL HAPPENING.

Sorry for being so late but my internet has been out. And yes it lasts later than a minute. Also how do I send you the .zip data? Just so confusion doesn’t come up later, I don’t have a pc and only a laptop and I have no usb stick although I might be able to get one.
  5. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

Game Mechanics Make summons target other players in pvp.

I know this is probably meant to be a feature but it’s annoying being summoner and fighting your friends but getting destroyed because their biggest damage dealer ignores their existence.
  6. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Not the bees and no traps should make bee hives act like boulders
  7. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

PS4 SYCING FILES GLITCH STILL HAPPENING.

I’ve had terraria on my ps4 for quite a while and started some where in 1.3 on ps4 before 1.4 was announced and after 1.4 came out me and my friend were playing when I got off and later got back on and, boom it wouldn’t load because of the glitch. Idk if this is a bug that can be fixed by you or...
  8. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

Pls make summons target players in multiplayer

Pls make summons target players in multiplayer
  9. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

Something simple. Can you please let summons target players in pvp? It’s so annoying when you...

Something simple. Can you please let summons target players in pvp? It’s so annoying when you have like 1000 dps against a boss but your friend can destroy you because you can only use the whip
  10. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

Would be better as a setting. What if you didn’t want gore but you wanted the original sprites?

Would be better as a setting. What if you didn’t want gore but you wanted the original sprites?
  11. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

He… hehe. I love that damn dam. Damn I love that damn dam. If you know you know

He… hehe. I love that damn dam. Damn I love that damn dam. If you know you know
  12. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

Would also be useful for mob farms. You could put the lava above it and it would drop right on you

Would also be useful for mob farms. You could put the lava above it and it would drop right on you
  13. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

sand boulder… [ATTACH]

sand boulder…
  14. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

I say this to both of these teams. These teams are equal. You may wonder how? Well one is the...

I say this to both of these teams. These teams are equal. You may wonder how? Well one is the sword. The other is the shield. The axe can kill and tree with ease. However the axe needs the tree to be made. It’s an endless cycle just like this war. Regards from the self appointed general of team...
  15. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

I say this to both of these teams. These teams are equal. You may wonder how? Well one is the...

I say this to both of these teams. These teams are equal. You may wonder how? Well one is the sword. The other is the shield. The axe can kill and tree with ease. However the axe needs the tree to be made. It’s an endless cycle just like this war. Regards from the self appointed general of team...
  16. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

Ik about the staff of earth but I mean a summon. Like the boulder roles around and follows you...

Ik about the staff of earth but I mean a summon. Like the boulder roles around and follows you attacking enemies.
  17. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

@Redigit🌳 genuine question (not a request for an item) what will terraria 2 be like. On a scale...

@Redigit🌳 genuine question (not a request for an item) what will terraria 2 be like. On a scale of 1/10 how similar will it be to terraria? Or will it be more like stardew valley or something like that?
  18. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

how would that be easy? To add a new biome you would need to add new enemies. Those enemies...

how would that be easy? To add a new biome you would need to add new enemies. Those enemies would need to be sprited and have their own quirks. And they would need to have drops which would make new items which would need the same thing. Not trying to be mean just confused.
  19. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

B O U L D E R S U M M O N

B O U L D E R S U M M O N
  20. crayjay11 🌳πŸͺ“

I know I’ve already said this but just gonna say it again so your more likely to see it, boulder...

I know I’ve already said this but just gonna say it again so your more likely to see it, boulder staff. If you want to support summoner then I think all of us summoners will agree, this is the only thing we need out of this update.
Back
Top Bottom