Search results for query: *

1. Porkey Minch

Explode and then respawn safely :dryadcool: I may try to find a way to avoid the exploding part...

Explode and then respawn safely :dryadcool: I may try to find a way to avoid the exploding part, but before that I need sleep.
  2. Porkey Minch

The real Dire Dire Docks.

The real Dire Dire Docks.
  3. Porkey Minch

It also didn't last nearly as long as it does now, so it's already way better than it used to...

It also didn't last nearly as long as it does now, so it's already way better than it used to be. That said I still really liked using it back in 1.2.
  4. Porkey Minch

Honestly I don't know much about Mother 3. Pokey Means Business from Earthbound absolutely slaps...

Honestly I don't know much about Mother 3. Pokey Means Business from Earthbound absolutely slaps though.
  5. Porkey Minch

Redigit posted an image yesterday saying "Imagine this is your spawn point. What is your winning...

Redigit posted an image yesterday saying "Imagine this is your spawn point. What is your winning move?" So I recorded and posted my winning move. Link to his post: Redigit🌳
  6. Porkey Minch

I escaped your room without using a grappling hook or any items that can't be obtained within...

I escaped your room without using a grappling hook or any items that can't be obtained within. What do I win? :dryadcool:
  7. Porkey Minch

You'll see very soon :dryadwink:

You'll see very soon :dryadwink:
  8. Porkey Minch

Items Spawning Plantera in Custom Skyblock Maps

...that (if they haven't already) there be a new way to obtain the blocks required to get a jungle & therefore plantera. Although it shouldn't be *too* easy or early to obtain, because starting without them *should* be harder without them. Some ideas I've had for dirt are: maggot zombies/any...
  9. Porkey Minch

Candelabras too. They're just several candles on a holder, but for some reason only regular...

Candelabras too. They're just several candles on a holder, but for some reason only regular candles can be toggled manually.
  10. Porkey Minch

I checked the betas tabs and the drop down arrow only says "None"

I checked the betas tabs and the drop down arrow only says "None"
  11. Porkey Minch

Other Nostalgia Time: I wish for there to be an option in the menu that when checked, the game will always start up with the OG Menu Theme

I still think it should have a permanent option, but thanks for teaching me how to move the sun with a controller ;)
  12. Porkey Minch

Other changes for playing as female vs male characters

That makes me wonder how the male vs female sprites currently in the game will work after gender is removed. 🤔 Is that a Dark Souls reference?
  13. Porkey Minch

Game Mechanics Add an Indexer type in Terraria, to easily search chests for a specific item

I could see the addition of a search mechanic, either in inventory or as a single block, that highlights all chests within a clearly visible area that have the item you're looking for. But that idea sounds way too much like modded content, it wouldn't feel vanilla at all.
  14. Porkey Minch

Game Mechanics On Dungeon Fishing

I'm in favour of anything that can improve the skyblock experience. Even just the addition of gold keys from the dungeon is pretty nice on its own, let alone all the other cool additions and changes!
  15. Porkey Minch

Items Larger Chests/Better Storage System

Some way to search through chests within an area would be a nice addition, even if all it does is highlight all the chests with said item inside. It wouldn't take many resources either since it's basically what quickstack does but a little different.
  16. Porkey Minch

Items Make Chester work as Safe instead of Piggy Bank

I liked using chester until he got in the way of things I wanted to interact with so I switched back to the money trough.
  17. Porkey Minch

Other add an option to change the watches and the clocks to a 24 hour format

I'm an AM/PM enjoyer but I approve of this addition :dryadsmile:
  18. Porkey Minch

So I'm not the first person to have the idea! :DPutting it in the light pet slot makes sense, but I don't want to give up my light pet, haha. I know there's at least one regular pet that can produce light (the cursed sapling) but I don't mind there bing a little overlap.
  19. Porkey Minch

We already have the money trough, so Chester is kind of redundant. The money trough is arguably much easier to obtain too meaning Chester is almost obsolete. But if Chester shared its inventory with the safe instead of the piggy bank, that would make it significantly more desirable and...
Back
Top Bottom