Search results for query: *

1. Duskuro🌳

hi?

hi?
  2. Duskuro🌳

Wake me up inside.

Wake me up inside.
  3. Duskuro🌳

Debuff called Diabetes. Also you can already get 'Sugar Rush' buff from 'Slice of Cake'.

Debuff called Diabetes. Also you can already get 'Sugar Rush' buff from 'Slice of Cake'.
  4. Duskuro🌳

??? Hallow is pretty much Candyland.

??? Hallow is pretty much Candyland.
  5. Duskuro🌳

Red. Will there be Rain Boots in 1.4.5?

Red. Will there be Rain Boots in 1.4.5?
  6. Duskuro🌳

Hm. Makes sense. I also wish Empress of Light had an armor set. I love how the weapons look and...

Hm. Makes sense. I also wish Empress of Light had an armor set. I love how the weapons look and think its a shame there isn't armor to go with it. Unlike the Queen Slime armor which I don't care much for.
  7. Duskuro🌳

Pet? You mean accessory. Dirt in a Jar. [ATTACH]

Pet? You mean accessory. Dirt in a Jar.
  8. Duskuro🌳

CELEBRATIONMK13!

CELEBRATIONMK13!
  9. Duskuro🌳

where lava and water flows infinitely, cobblestone generators are possible, trees float in the...

where lava and water flows infinitely, cobblestone generators are possible, trees float in the air if you only cut one log out of it, etc.?
  10. Duskuro🌳

What? CelebrationMK10 is great for easy mode.

What? CelebrationMK10 is great for easy mode.
  11. Duskuro🌳

Boulder Transformation you mean. Great mobility and damage.

Boulder Transformation you mean. Great mobility and damage.
  12. Duskuro🌳

I need a banner weapon. A Flag/Banner Spear. Oh how amusing it would be. To require all the...

I need a banner weapon. A Flag/Banner Spear. Oh how amusing it would be. To require all the banners in the game to create it. The new hardest item in the game to get. And you can't fit all the banners in your inventory so... Need some solution for that.
  13. Duskuro🌳

I'd rather be able to shove all three mech pets into a single pet slot. So I can have all three...

I'd rather be able to shove all three mech pets into a single pet slot. So I can have all three at once. Still. It can't be denied that the Cursed Sapling is still the best pet which provides light even though it isn't a light pet. Wish Red would do something about that.
  14. Duskuro🌳

Hollow Purpledigit [IMG]

Hollow Purpledigit
  15. Duskuro🌳

Disable eh. Well you do you. I want to enable.

Disable eh. Well you do you. I want to enable.
  16. Duskuro🌳

Wonder if we will get 1.4.5 by 2025 or not. Oh hey Red could you make it a toggle or something...

Wonder if we will get 1.4.5 by 2025 or not. Oh hey Red could you make it a toggle or something for Christmas and Halloween? I don't want to mess with my computer's date just to make presents and goodie bags spawn. And I'd like to toggle them both on at the same time if you don't mind.
  17. Duskuro🌳

Check his activity. :p

Check his activity. :p
  18. Duskuro🌳

@Redigit🌳 Thoughts on making Target Dummy into a sentry or magic summon? It seems slightly bit...

@Redigit🌳 Thoughts on making Target Dummy into a sentry or magic summon? It seems slightly bit more handy... And they taunt enemies?
Back
Top Bottom