• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Yup! :) I'm glad you noticed.
  2. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

I guess technically the large, then the small intestines. :)
  3. Feistygandhi

Adventure The Wall of Sleep (Cooperative Adventure Map)

Hello again! :) So lately I've been working on a new map called The Wall of Sleep. It will be a strictly 2-player cooperative open world adventure set inside a surreal dream. Each player will get unique abilities and must use them to help the other player out. There will be skill-based...
  4. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

The biome chests are mostly found in their respective biomes. ;)
  5. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Hey, thank you for playing, and for taking the time to give feedback! I have gotten fiercely varied opinions about the maze section. It seems like people either love it or hate it. Personally, I'm happy with it as a maze... but I just wish that the mechanical bosses didn't have to be fought at...
  6. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Juraj_SVK, A new version is being uploaded now, with the blue chest fixed. It was supposed to include a Mana Crystal, Molten Fury, Endless Quiver, and the Blade of Grass.
  7. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

That is definitely a mistake. I'm not sure how that happened. Thank you for the heads-up! I'll look at it later when I get home. Sorry about that!
  8. Feistygandhi

Adventure Red Hat Castle

Elele, Thanks a lot for the feedback,! I'm happy that you enjoyed the experience! It's interesting that you said it was easy and dull for you and your friend... You guys must be pretty good at the game. Most of the difficulty feedback I get is "game's ok but hella hard - got to Eye of Cthulhu...
  9. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Let me know if you want more hints! :)
  10. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Hey, good to hear from you, Roguelight! I actually didn't realize that you posted on February 24th until now. Whoops! That's really cool that you're combining the maps! It seems like there's a lot of potential for some creative integration! And yeah, go ahead and remove fall damage! I...
  11. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Wow... thanks, roguelight! I'm really glad you enjoyed both maps! :D And yeah, feel free to do whatever you want with my maps, and thanks for asking! If they can help you develop your skills as a game designer, I'm happy to contribute to your cause! And actually, if you want to discuss this...
  12. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

13. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Wow, I guess I should specify that. Haha. Yeah! Sell anything you want! Maybe not Temple Keys or Large Gems though. ;)
  14. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Lord Hunters! Thank you to everyone who has patiently worked with me to fix the many broken parts to R'lyeh Nexus! I have implemented multiple fixes, suggestions, hidden extras, and a special "end" to the big secret arc. Of course, if you still discover new problems/potential for improvement...
  15. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

ringspells,
  16. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write some feedback, ringspells! :D Before I forget, I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, I wanted to make the difficulty accessible for most people. It's tricky to balance though, since everyone seems to have their own unique set of stumbling blocks...
  17. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Oh no where did you find the Cultist?! He's not supposed to be in the game!
  18. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

You may need to zoom out (if you can). Ah, I'll update it so it won't be as necessary to use max resolution.
  19. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Well, I "reported" it to move it from the WIP to Released, and explained that it's released for beta but wasn't sure which thread it should be under. They then moved it. So... maybe? Ha. Thank you! It should be fully playable from start to finish, even with some endgame extra stuff. After...
  20. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Just an update: I have been fairly steadily(ish) working on building R'lyeh Nexus, and I am pretty pleased with it so far! I am approximately 50% done with building, not including tweaking and polishing (which could take just as long as building, if not longer...!). It will also take some...
Top Bottom