• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. pumpernickle12345

is anyone losing there items now i havent check mine but other peoples are

is anyone losing there items now i havent check mine but other peoples are
  2. pumpernickle12345

does anyone have the ufo mount because do you use just the thumb stick x as well just wondering

does anyone have the ufo mount because do you use just the thumb stick x as well just wondering
  3. pumpernickle12345

how do i do that

how do i do that
  4. pumpernickle12345

did you guys know that you can still use super stacks a you can use wing with warding on them...

did you guys know that you can still use super stacks a you can use wing with warding on them and my game keeps on freezing when i die at the nebula piller and only at the nebula no other piller
  5. pumpernickle12345

am i able to ask enything on hear about terraria or no

am i able to ask enything on hear about terraria or no
  6. pumpernickle12345

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

I can't wait for it to come to switch because i m going to save up then buy a switch so I can play 1.3 when I'm in Colorado visiting my family.
  7. pumpernickle12345

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

im so happy i only have 2 more days of school until weekend and hopefully the will have the xbox1 thing finished
  8. pumpernickle12345

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Does anyone know when the next live stream is? yes it is on friday next week
  9. pumpernickle12345

dont worry

dont worry
  10. pumpernickle12345

mfjfnsdjfkasfs

mfjfnsdjfkasfs
  11. pumpernickle12345

gfjsdfsajdnflnsdfnsdljflsdjflsdjkdvndsoiasjdfijsdfjdsljflksdjfksdjjdsjfidsjfjsdfjlsdkjfklsdjflkjs...

gfjsdfsajdnflnsdfnsdljflsdjflsdjkdvndsoiasjdfijsdfjdsljflksdjfksdjjdsjfidsjfjsdfjlsdkjfklsdjflkjsdlkfjadslkfjsldkjfklsdjflkjsdklfjsdlkjflks\
  12. pumpernickle12345

g

g
  13. pumpernickle12345

how do you get it to say something different than terrarian do you have to do some thing special

how do you get it to say something different than terrarian do you have to do some thing special
  14. pumpernickle12345

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

how do you change your thing under you name mine says terrarian but others say other thing how do i change that
  15. pumpernickle12345

what makes me not think about it being delayed is i keep telling myself it will come out the next friday. and it will come out close to a friday because that's when they do there stream and when they do the moon lord one that means it is or is really close to being done. and if its not done it...
  16. pumpernickle12345

not trying to be rude but you guys have taken 5 months to make it no hate
Top Bottom