• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. jorgschrauwen

Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so...
  2. jorgschrauwen

PvP Pedguin + Community Custom Games Map

waaaiiittt a minute.... i know this map
  3. jorgschrauwen

Hey all ! (^)>

hey pedguin how are you doing my friend i signed up for hero and now i see you are hanging out here aswell nice to see you here
  4. jorgschrauwen

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

hello dear HERO, i love your videos its nice to hear from you again from, jorgschrauwen
Top Bottom