Search results for query: *

1. M

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Anyone happening to get lags in Thorium multiplayer? I'm playing with a friend on tModloader and hosting a server with steam servers (Host and Play option). During play time sometimes it starts randomly lagging (in terms of not FPS lag, but like internet connection lags), but to my understanding...
  2. M

Terraria not launching, Microsoft.xna.framework.dll error

I updated Windows on 4.10 and for now I have version 1809, but unluckily nothing's changed. I checked with the windows10 upgrader if it's the newest version and unfortunately it is, so the update didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions?
  3. M

After taking all the steps from that bad image solution, installing directx and june redist, terraria seemed to stay in a task manager for a bit longer, but then next to it appeared "stopped" for a second and terraria disappeared from processes. Last 2 things were the same as before fixing...
  4. M

Actually my friend did that for me, so I don't really now how it was done, but I don't think it was done wrong. He used cd with a win 10 pro 64 bit and as far as I know he didn't face any problems with installation at all. I wanted to omitt re-installing OS, but I guess that's the only thing...
  5. M

The fact is I've already re-installed all of them, .net framework is sticked to OS and I've got that 4.7.2 version, xna 4.0 and refresh re-installed with the computer reboot after uninstalling and installing. Also tried to put the exact microsoft.xna.framework.dll file into system32 and sysWOW64...
  6. M

Logs of error: Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: TerrariaServer.exe, wersja: 1.3.5.3, sygnatura czasowa: 0x58ffb47d Nazwa modułu powodującego błąd: KERNELBASE.dll, wersja: 10.0.17134.165, sygnatura czasowa: 0xfa43f4b2 Kod wyjątku: 0xe0434352 Przesunięcie błędu: 0x0010ddc2 Identyfikator...
  7. M

PC Game Will Not Start

Having the same issue, working on win10 64bit. Tried I think everything except re-installing the system and still didn't figure it out. Anyone got the solution since 2015?
Back
Top Bottom