Search results for query: *

1. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I can confirm the Honeyfin.
  2. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Three things that are bothering me.... Platforms don't slope anymore. I really hope that it's a bug and not intended, and if it is, please, PLEASE change it back. :P Trash being mapped to X. I think that it should be swapped with place in chest on the touch screen. Also, if there could be an...
  3. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

It might be, I get rain sounds and music.
  4. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Sooo... some things I noticed: Auto-swinging a hammer still hammers the first block Auto-dig still targets the block you are grappled to Fishing now works while the player is underwater The Steampunker still displays one of the Painter's quotes Items with no sell value still display...
  5. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

More info on the manual cursor glitch while grappled: I noticed that it only happens when grappled to the bottom of a block, or while flying or falling. When grappled to the ground or the side of a block, the cursor works fine.
  6. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So I just got the Steampunker... umm.... what? The Steampunker is displaying one of the Painter's quotes.(I don't have the update yet, is this fixed? )
  7. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Just wondering, what exactly ARE the hardware limitations? I mean, you get different colors and everything anyway, why does it work differently for dyes? Or am I understanding dyes wrong? I've only played on mobile and 3ds.
  8. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I noticed the “plead/plea" thing too, along with the guide telling you that there are rumors of a “powerfully" wizard in these parts. It should be “powerful"
Back
Top Bottom