Search results for query: *

• Users: reyn
  • Order by date
  1. R

tModLoader Swapper Mods

i'd advice to add one more recipe to Evil Swapper: Corruption Crate <> Crimson Crate
  2. R

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

that's what i'm talking about = any player knows the usefulness of Cobalt Shield to "stay on your ground", and now you have all melee weapons moving you without your intention, veeery handy.
  3. R

tModLoader Swapper Mods

how about Angler Rewards Swap mod? it really irritates to get same things over and over again, especially as Angler gives rewards not after every fish. Receipes: High Test Fishing Line - Angler Earring - Tackle Box -3 same decorative rewards(like 3 Goldfish Trophys etc) Fisherman's Pocket Guide...
  4. R

is there some way to disable bees spawning from grass? getting baits for fishing wasn''t that easy + added bushes for sadistic fun, and now you can't even get baits from grass, as they got destroyed either by bees, or accidentally by you trying to kill bees. no fun at all.!
  5. R

2 issues while playing that i'd wish take attention: 1) when swinning a melee, you slightly move forward - why it's made so? don't remember it to be same in vanila. anyways it make trouble with often falling from cliffs when trying to defend from say bats, and it's even worse with "self-moving"...
  6. R

tModLoader nullifiedcat's mods (I Need Healing, Mark and Recall, ...)

am i right to understand Mark and Recall is for marking some place while digging, goint back to base with Mirror, and Recalling back to that previous place, right? why not make it one book with mark on right click and recal on left?(like weapons that have abilities on right click)
  7. R

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

didn't think about this, thanks for pointing out.! well then, is it possible to add sliders of sorts for increased spawn chance for some items?(rare accessories, weapons, items) as i know each item has a spawn rate, so if say some accessory has chance to spawn in 1 out of 15-20 golden chests...
  8. R

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

can these features be added? - counter/slider for number of Pyramids to spawn - switch for no sky Islands filled with water to spawn @BadScientist had some "higher"ocean positions but not that high.
  9. R

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

can i hope for such feature to appear in future? recently i tried to play and got bored/irritated creating worlds simply 'cause most of times one of Sky Islands was filled with water and only once there was Pyramid spawned at all(and even when it was i couldn't get Sandstorm in a Balloon). don't...
  10. R

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

i tried to search in thread but didn't find an answer so hope somebody will give me info. 1. does TerraCustom work with Overhaul mod? on screenshot i see TerraCustom sets own logo in Terraria, same thing i see Overhaul does when loading , that's why i'm afraid if it may be in conflict.. 2...
Back
Top Bottom