Search results for query: *

1. D

The creation of the ultimate castle(in progress)

Thanks but this will take too long and this game is kinda dead on console anyways. It can take years with my friend non stop of building and it gets so boring and stressful. I'll get back to it if I feel building again but in the mean time, it's over for now. Need to move on with life and try...
  2. D

We gave up at this. Well I gave up. Don't feel any passion anymore at playing this game and tired at building. We built a moon lord arena though with really cool pixel arts and much more like yrimir. My friend built the tree of life and some other things. But I gave up. I don't feel I'm gonna...
  3. D

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Ugh, you keep proving my point.... Same for you I fixed the comment if you're thinking about when I put "thinks" in the sentence :).
  4. D

Nice excuse kiddo LMFAO!!!! Glad you realize you're too dumb to thinks have a nice day :) Do you type with your toes? Also, what you just said has nothing to do with the fact that the developers cannot change your hardware. You're just using slang and all the big words you know to sound like...
  5. D

Um... please make your next post readable. I'm not going to take the time or effort to decipher this mess, so im just going to stop talking. Nice excuse kiddo LMFAO!!!! Glad you realize you're too dumb to think lol. have a nice day :)
  6. D

Do you seriously think the devs can change your console's hardware? That is clearly a problem with the console, and if you want creative mode, just get a pc lol Because I prefer console over PC? Some people prefer console over PC and I'm one of them. And was never interested playing on PC...
  7. D

You know the mods that antrex and some other really good builders on PC use? Don't know the name of the mod but they use "hacks" too but that doesn't mean they are bad or anything. I think the name is tmodloader or something. And that it also you can zoom out and build just by using your mouse...
  8. D

Lmao, so? What about if I have modded stacks boy? It's not my fault that terraria doesn't have creative mode on console to build a lot of stuffs like PC. Stop being so close minded and grow up, kiddo :).
  9. D

Did you guys fix the frame drops? Me and my friend are good builders and we build a lot on 360 and the thing is when I transfer my map to Xbox one, it sucks because it HAS SO MANY FRAMEDROPS!! It's really annoying and sad that the map doesn't work on Xbox one because if we put a lot of details...
  10. D

What suggestions you guys have for me and mcblunt to build on the map? Characters? Ancient builds? Airships? Objects? Big houses? Just trying to find ideas lol.
  11. D

Either when it's finished(gonna take a year or so) or some time soon. But, I dunno if I'm gonna make it priced though..... need some money to help my family and such.
  12. D

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

I just came out of my bathroom when my friend told me that the cover was updated and we thought the update was out......Jesus, don't do that again guys!! It's better for the cover release when it gets launch because people will get hype ad not be dissapointed. Please don't delay this again to...
  13. D

Well, I don't know exactly. Because I'm just gonna only work on this world with my friend on 360 for now. I think maybe when this map is finished(it will take a year or so) I'll try to build some exclusive stuff to it on Xbox one with the new building blocks(because Xbox 360 is not gonna have...
  14. D

Thanks but the thing is, I'm building on Xbox 360 because for 3 reasons. 1. My friend plays it on Xbox 360 2. I want to make the map downloadable 3. The map plays really horrible on Xbox one(scroll up the last post I did that I showed the video of the map on Xbox one. It lagged a lot) You...
  15. D

My friend and I build this airship that we found on google :D. It still needs walls and such but it looks cool. And if you want to see the speed build, you can see it in this video(no, not trying to advertise my channel even if it sounds im doing it, just sharing the speed/let's build for the...
  16. D

Khaios' Build Spectacle

That's dope. How did you do that for them to spawn in their places? Sorry, I'm a console player and waiting for 1.3 lol
  17. D

This is how bad the castle is on Xbox one :/
Back
Top Bottom