Search results for query: *

1. Y

Items Look at this awesome idea

I was thinking about how cool the zenith is and was wondering if any weapon like that would happen again but for the other classes. For example, Mage: combine the moon lord mage drops, the shadow flame hex doll, and other stuff and the weapon could behave like the hex doll. Ranger: A shotgun...
  2. Y

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

I was thinking about how cool the zenith is and was wondering if any weapon like that would happen again but for the other classes. For example, Mage: combine the moon lord mage drops, the shadow flame hex doll, and other stuff and the weapon could behave like the hex doll. Ranger: A shotgun...
  3. Y

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

So I found a problem with the1.3.5 update and I thought that this would be one of the best spots to post about it. I was naming chests to organize stuff and the previous chest's name was showing up on the one I clicked on. I was also using dressers and their individual names were getting...
  4. Y

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

So I found a problem with the1.3.5 update and I thought that this would be the best spot to post about it. I was naming chests to organize stuff and the previous chest's name was showing up on the one I clicked on. I was also using dressers and their individual names were getting replaced by the...
  5. Y

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here's my piece. I call it the "Soul of Terraria" or something like that. It's completely hand drawn by me with my art stuffs. I have a few ideas to go along with it also. 1. Maybe make the chest change with the biome you're in. 2. The head/suit could go through a day night cycle when walking...
Back
Top Bottom