• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Feistygandhi

Adventure The Wall of Sleep (Cooperative Adventure Map)

Hello again! :) So lately I've been working on a new map called The Wall of Sleep. It will be a strictly 2-player cooperative open world adventure set inside a surreal dream. Each player will get unique abilities and must use them to help the other player out. There will be skill-based...
  2. Feistygandhi

Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Update: As of January 13, 2018, R'lyeh Nexus has been officially released! Of course, I'll still change/add stuff as it comes to my attention, but it should be a pretty stable build by now. If you're interested, you can check it out here: https://www.curseforge.com/terraria/maps/rlyeh-nexus...
  3. Feistygandhi

Audio Media My Music Project, "StormEaglet"

So I'm pretty excited about an album I just compiled/released titled "Gestalt" from my StormEaglet music project! I figured it wouldn't hurt to present it to you here. It is fairly random in terms of genres, but I guess I'd say most of it vaguely falls under either rock or industrial or...
  4. Feistygandhi

Adventure Red Hat Castle

Red Hat Castle is a non-linear adventure map inspired by many influences from 80s, 90s and 2000s adventure titles, including Castlevania, Zelda, Metroid, and Dark Souls. You explore a large castle and its surrounding zones on a quest to remove the king's curse. There are 3 built-in difficulty...
  5. Feistygandhi

I love art - especially game design

Hello, forum community! I normally try not to focus a conversation on myself too much, but I guess this is the appropriate post to do so. So I probably should have made an account years ago, if for nothing else, to reach out to people regarding my Terraria adventure map, "Red Hat Castle." I...
Top Bottom