• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. lordkronos100

PC Hero or Villain

I Have Woondert many Times do we Play a Hero or a Villain sure we Construct a City for the Npc to Live but Afterall mostly The World is Relativly Save not so Strong Monsters and Yes to Brak the Curse from the Old man is a Good Think but After This we Make Voodo to Sumon a Big Flesh Wall and...
  2. lordkronos100

Hello to All

Hello im a Huge Terraria Fan and Currently i Play many Mods i may be not the Best Player but i Have Still a Lot of Fun so Nice to Meet you all :D
Top Bottom