Search results for query: *

1. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Aw sweet! Thanks for the update. Can't wait until it's approved and we can crush those bugs!
  2. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I've noticed that you cannot create another biome in the ocean biome. You should be able to but it doesn't work. I have over 400 ice blocks in my ocean biome and I've made sure they're all on screen but no snow falls. This works on PC but isn't working here.
  3. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So I know on the PC banners of enemies let you do more damage and take less damage from that specific enemy when placed. Has that been implemented on the 3DS version? I'm unsure when this feature was added.
  4. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

That's in PC terraria too.
  5. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yes lol on my first try xD
  6. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

They also drop snow globes in hardmode.
  7. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I think the snowballs go into your ammo slots?
  8. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Oh oops I know why. I clicked the quote button above the other post and it quoted you :P You may need to scour the ocean for him again. Look everywhere because once mine was literally at the very edge of the world floating on the water.
  9. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

You may need to scour the ocean and find him again. He could be anywhere on the top of the water.
  10. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

They drop for me!
  11. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yes it SHOULD be but as of now the recipe requires purple thread. I believe this is because mobile gets a purple hero outfit due to copyright stuff but we get green on 3DS due to Nintendo owning Zelda.
  12. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yes but it uses purple thread if I remember correctly.
  13. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

On the PC version it is possible to make power cells with glass, fallen stars, and adamantite bars. On mobile they made it so you can substitute the adamantite with titanium if your world didn't spawn with adamantite. Think you could add that possibility as well?
  14. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Another random thing. If you're hovering over your money slots and then you close your inventory then immediately reopen it, you are still selected on the money. This happens with all items so that's normal but the not normal thing is that for some reason when you reopen it, you can't move your...
  15. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Hey I noticed something I'd like to point out. Shroomite armor is unique in that when you are not moving it turns your invisible. However, I've noticed that on the 3DS version it makes you invisible all the time, even when you're moving. Unless this armor has changed and I'm just unaware, this...
  16. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Hey! I have a Black New 3DS XL with a micro 32 GB SD card (if I am remembering correctly on the size) with WELL over 3/4th of it still free. Usually if I haven't played for long the save time is 30 seconds. It was shorter when I didn't have as much time on a world but with the more stuff that...
  17. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So glad I could help! I truly love this game and I want to assist you guys as much as possible to make it even better! Keep up the great work yourselves :D!
  18. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Hello everyone! I'm here today to discuss the recent bugs or missing features that I have noticed in the AMAZING 3DS version of Terraria! Just so you all know these were discovered while playing Terraria (The downloaded version of course) on my New Nintendo 3DS XL! This is in case you're...
  19. TheDetective13

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Here's a bug. If you place an actuator before putting wire down on it, it will be invisible no matter what until you place a wire over it. I was placing down actuators and nothing was happening then when I put a wire on top of where the actuator was it appeared. Here's another glitch. I was...
Back
Top Bottom