Search results for query: *

1. Labrax

Weapons & Equip Flying Carpet and Magic Carpet HM Upgrade

I was playing Terraria and I was making my vanity, and I wanted to have the flying carpet, because it's well a flying carpet, and then I was shocked: it didn't work as a vanity item for wings. So my suggestion is that it should work as vanity when equipped alongside wings. An alternative or...
  2. Labrax

Terraria State of the Game - April 2023

This looks great, but I have a suggestion. I know it's not the best place for it, it's not something incredibly major, but something I really want to see in the next upate: Make the Flying Carpet equipable vanity for wings or maybe make a wings variant for it in hardmode crafted with flying...
  3. Labrax

Where are your fingers?

Where are your fingers?
  4. Labrax

Weapons & Equip Some more uses for Frost Cores and Forbidden Fragments

That would be great! Some of the pics I posted are made i MS Paint, so I would appreciate some sprites! That would be cool too,though I would suggest to not use it around your house( you don't want sand to fill your town,lol) . I thought about something else with the sword. What if we combine...
  5. Labrax

We have the Flying Carpet that you can fly horizontally for a brief time and I think it would be a good idea to upgrade it with Forbidden fragments since it comes from the desert.
  6. Labrax

I have some ideas for Forbidden Fragments and Ice Cores... Ice cores A hardmode version of the Snowball Cannon and some new snowballs! or (it looks like a snowman cannon because i just combined snowman cannon's textures with it, sorry but I lack any sprite creation skills) Snowball Cannon...
  7. Labrax

Weapons & Equip New musical instrument weapon and a new set of armor

I searched it online and it seems it was originally from Spongebob and the movie was released in 2004 , while the episode from regular show was released in 2011 but I didn't watched any spongebob ( except ww2 memes) so yeah . Meanwhile Regular Show touched me more since I watched for a long time...
  8. Labrax

It's a keyboard guitar , different thing .
  9. Labrax

We know that in Terraria we have two musical weapons : the harp and the axe , but what if we introduced something new ? My idea is to introduce the "Kaser" ,a weapon from Regular Show episode "But I have a receipt" , it's a keyboard guitar that shoots lasers , it' will be a nice magic weapon...
Back
Top Bottom