Search results for query: *

1. BluuMoon3

Weapons & Equip Zenith tier weapons for the other classes

Other classes have their own ultimate weapons and don't really need upgrades, especially not summoner with Terraprisma, S-Dragon, Firecracker, etc.
  2. BluuMoon3

Weapons & Equip Zenith tier weapons for the other classes

Why do we need more versions of the Zenith?
  3. BluuMoon3

Blocks & Decoration Rainbow Water

It would be neat if you could give water any color at all
  4. BluuMoon3

Game Mechanics Space Forging - Better reforges in microgravity

Well you dont necessarily need to go to space for that stuff. Maybe the wyvern spawns but not much else
  5. BluuMoon3

Game Mechanics Space Forging - Better reforges in microgravity

I remember hearing around that stronger metal alloys can be formed in the microgravity of space, and that NASA looks forward to enabling space metallurgy. This got me thinking about a possibly related mechanic for Terraria's currently purposeless space area. Space Forging - Reforging items in...
  6. BluuMoon3

Weapons & Equip make. other. zenith. weapons.

Mage has the Lunar Flare and Last Prism, Summoner has Terraprisma + Stardust minions + the Rainbow Sentry, Ranger has the SDMG + Phantasm + Celebration. I think we're good
  7. BluuMoon3

Biomes & Nature Wishing Well - Influence event probabilities

:p; I forgot about that. I'll change it to shards of light
  8. BluuMoon3

Biomes & Nature Wishing Well - Influence event probabilities

There comes a point in a playthrough where the player is probably tired of being at the mercy of the almighty RNG gods, either trying to get something or trying to avoid back to back blood moons. What if there was a way to influence the RNG of in game events to a certain degree? Introducing the...
  9. BluuMoon3

Game Mechanics A whip to turn enemy into minion.

Ahh that's true. Also I just realized how old this post is. Second time i've revived a necropost lol
  10. BluuMoon3

Game Mechanics A whip to turn enemy into minion.

I think that's a pretty neat whip idea. I probably wouldnt make it a megaphone, but still cool.
  11. BluuMoon3

Items The Wax Wand - Protect your builds from accidental explosions

Honestly I was just thinking about Minecraft. In minecraft, wax can be used to protect copper from weathering. The correlation isnt exact but it was just the first thing that came to my mind
  12. BluuMoon3

Items The Wax Wand - Protect your builds from accidental explosions

Dropped from Queen Bee, the Wax Wand would allow you to place an invisible layer of wax over an area, preventing it from being destroyed by meteorites, explosions, lava, and water. The placement of wax would occur like this: With the wand in hand, you drag your cursor over an area, creating a...
  13. BluuMoon3

Weapons & Equip Shimmered Slime minion

I just got this idea this morning while visiting my Aether biome. The Shimmered Slime - This minion, obtained by shimmering a slime staff, has a few quirks. Like the Aether biome's slimes, the shimmered slime will shoot projectiles based on projectiles it reflects. Instead of attacking...
  14. BluuMoon3

Sprites A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas

I'm definitely digging a lot of these ideas. The only thing that sort of bugs me is how a few of them are post moon lord. But still really neat. Also, awesome sprite work.
  15. BluuMoon3

Weapons & Equip The Goblet of Oil - Magic weapon

How to obtain: You would obtain this item from the dungeon after Skeletron is defeated. Function - When thrown, the Goblet of Oil will shatter and spread an oil onto surfaces that will stick to any enemies that were hit or splashed. This will inflict the oiled! debuff, but modified. The oil...
  16. BluuMoon3

Weapons & Equip Make melee weapons more melee

Are you sure that's not enough? I mean, a true melee playthrough is already doable albeit difficult, and blocking + parrying with damage bonus as a reward just makes that easier and more fun. Even with melee weapons that shoot projectiles, there might be an incentive to be close range to get...
  17. BluuMoon3

So I just tested out the Brand of Inferno, and honestly its pretty fun. Although the parrying mechanic itself could use improvement to be more newcomer-friendly. According to my testing, you can even block the Destroyer's head attack with proper timing. If I were to give the parrying...
  18. BluuMoon3

I see what you're saying but I don't think you have to overhaul every enemy in the game. What you could do instead is create mechanics for the true melee weapons. A good start would probably functional shields with reliable guarding and parrying. Other mechanics could be things like charge...
  19. BluuMoon3

Game Mechanics What if the Nebula Arcanum had a gravity mechanic?

Thanks. I was wondering what kind of reception I'd get. This post was definitely one of those early morning epiphany thoughts
Back
Top Bottom