Search results for query: *

1. slendyproject

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

What if there was a small "sidequest" system to convince NPCs about biomes they might not like? Like you could find some rare painting material, in a biome that painter doesnt like, bring it to him and from that point onwards he wont mind living there because he wants to find more of it or...
  2. slendyproject

One more random idea i wanted to throw out here regarding summoner. Does anyone find it weird that playing summoner doesnt really encourage using a variety of minions in your team? Usually just summon the strongest dps minion as many times as you can. What if all the minions would have a buff...
  3. slendyproject

Well king slime is early enough to still be classless/using whatever you can. Its technically the very first boss and just like queen bee its sort of optional so that would also fit summoner progression. I think the idea of either changing meteor armor to be a summoner set or giving it a...
  4. slendyproject

Whatever armor summoner can get needs to be something not dependent on rng. Literally half of the pre-hm summoner progression is locked behind luck, insane amounts of farming or just an event. It needs the armor to be consistently available. Slime staff should just be a king slime drop. Its at...
  5. slendyproject

The problem i see with this is that in master mode accessory slots are plentiful and an extra minion slot is good enough for other classes to take too (and zoologist is super early in progression). Its yet again the problem of "everyone can do what summoner can in early game". Summoner really...
  6. slendyproject

I talked about this already but im in full support of moving meteors post-eoc. Nerf the armor-spacegun combo because ultimately thats what this is about. I always thought it was weird to have a mage armor that literally turns off the main drawback of mages. Its also "technically mage" but even...
  7. slendyproject

Since the reaver shark was heavily discussed at the start of the thread I would like to bring up a really weird balance idea that would make it a "light" version of its pre-nerf self. First off make this thing a unique item that can only be found once in a world even in multiplayer. Second off...
  8. slendyproject

What if instead of activating when taking damage, these items would activate any time you come in melee contact with an enemy? So shield of cthulhu charge would proc them when it hits something, ninja dodge, shadow dodge and brain of confusion dodge would too as long as the dodged attack was...
  9. slendyproject

Im sure the balance team can work this out but there is no reason for summoner to not be viable early game when every other class is. Maybe make it +0.5 summon capacity. That way its not worth it for other classes, but that goes back to being inconsistant to get just like everything already is...
  10. slendyproject

Im at early game in master mode with a group, I will mention 2 things that I think should at least be discussed. First off meteors are kind of weird now progression wise right? So we aren't the gods of gaming and we had some problems in master mode. One player plays mage and since the brain...
  11. slendyproject

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I wouldn't really consider those shortswords. By design, the defining feature of shortswords is that you have to be really close to your enemy. What an endgame shortsword should be imo is something that ramps up your defense/regen so high that you can actually facetank something with it (as in...
  12. slendyproject

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I really hope shortswords become an actual thing this update both in power and in progression. This change is cool but I think they could use at least a range buff if not damage as well. Or maybe some dedicated accessories for a shortsword subclass similar to yoyos. Point is, give me some...
Back
Top Bottom