Search results for query: *

1. Kraken Guard

[Request] Ripto?

Bumping the thread again as I have not heard from DarkSentinel in a while... I'd still really like to see a playable Ripto mod... I'd love to do it myself, but like I said: I have NO experience in modding. I don't know what I'm doing, and no matter how much I read on tutorials and stuff, I...
  2. Kraken Guard

[Request] Ripto?

Even if it's just a vanity item, like a mask to put over the player character's head. It's better than nothing. I did make some sprites for the head and horn. But I'm not at all sure if I did it right or not. Would you like me to send it to you?
  3. Kraken Guard

(WIP) Ripto?

Now, keep in mind, I know absolutely nothing as far as modding goes... As far as the sprite itself goes, I'd have to say I'm satisfied with what I have. It's just a matter of figuring out how to incorporate it into the game itself. So please, if there's any input on what I can do on that, please...
  4. Kraken Guard

[Request] Ripto?

Apologies for the double post! As mentioned before, I'm not exactly mod savvy. But I'd like to see if I'm able to create my own player sprites, if that is at all possible. How is it done?
  5. Kraken Guard

[Request] Ripto?

I'm looking to request a mod that turns the player character into Ripto from Spyro(Reignited). Or, if possible, how can I go about in creating such a mod? I'm not at all mod savvy... ^^
  6. Kraken Guard

A greetings and salutations!

It varies, and it depends on the mods. Mostly cosmetical stuff. ^^
  7. Kraken Guard

A greetings and salutations!

A greetings and salutations! I am the Kraken Guard, at your service! I've had my eye on Terraria for a while now - and having played Starbound(thanks to a friend of mine) and found that to be an enjoyable game, it seemed Terraria looked up my ally. However, I'm curious to know how to go about...
Back
Top Bottom