Search results for query: *

1. Panda_The_Hunter

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

It feels like fishing in the Remix seed is unbalanced. Thanks to the cavern layer also having Ocean fish in it and the surface layer being Evil, the amount of overrides that happen make catching certain quest fish nigh-impossible. Am I just unlucky or is there a legitimate problem here?
  2. Panda_The_Hunter

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This feels like something I should've caught on video. Alas, I have no recording software on hand, so you'll have to take my word for it. It started with the screen randomly jittering from left to right. I thought "oh, so the Hive Mind has an effect in its second phase at 50% health where it...
  3. Panda_The_Hunter

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Perhaps so? I find it just as likely that I installed either the base mod wrong or tModLoader wrong, or that I played the game at first wondering why nothing was different when I had just the music mod installed first. Regardless of the case, however, I'm sorry to say this whole experience left...
  4. Panda_The_Hunter

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Okay, so small update to my situation, I think I realize what the problem is now. I have two copies of Terraria, one on my laptop (Windows 10) and one on my computer (Windows 7). I decided to test the Calamity mod on my main computer (which also has the Thorium mod installed), and in giving it a...
  5. Panda_The_Hunter

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is that so? Oh, yikes... I almost wonder if it's just something with my laptop, seeing as I installed tModLoader on there for the first time to test the mod out, but maybe I shouldn't do that when I run into the occasional glitch where my character won't stop walking right for a period of time...
  6. Panda_The_Hunter

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I ran into a severe problem in taking on The Hive Mind. I'm going to assume the interface screw it causes is normal (screen shaking, hotbar hijacking, tabbing out of the game, etc), but what isn't normal is that I went back to my original world that I had before the mod, and in entering the...
  7. Panda_The_Hunter

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Is the MediaFire download up to date? I'm trying to upgrade my mod file to the newest version (1.6.1.4 at the time of writing), but no matter how many times I reinstall the mod or make sure tModLoader's up to date (which it doesn't seem to be, but I can't really fix that either), my game is...
Back
Top Bottom