Search results for query: *

• Users: Yumo
  • Order by date
  1. Yumo

Pixel Art [Continuous Updating] Many self-made items, weapons, enemies, bosses and so on

However, things don't go so smoothly. When you return to the Bunker with the sample, you will be attacked by cultists. The cultists will pour in from both sides of the screen, and you must protect the culture dish from being destroyed while fending off the attacks. After a fierce battle, you...
  2. Yumo

Pixel Art [Continuous Updating] Many self-made items, weapons, enemies, bosses and so on

"Actually, we have a plan parallel to the Alpha Project: the Beta Project," Dr.Kazever tells you. "The light from the sun is actually a powerful weapon against the Shadows, but artificial light is ineffective, and of course, an artificial sun would not work either. However, the fruits of the...
  3. Yumo

A few days ago, I was busy with the start of the new semester at my university, so I didn't have time to update. Here is today's update. By the way, I feel that the text description in this thread is a bit too lengthy. My English is not that good, and it's a bit challenging for me to write so...
  4. Yumo

After defeating the Slime Riot event, Dr. Kazever will have a new dialogue, informing you that the Alpha Plan is too unstable and dangerous, easily leading to similar disaster events, so it has to be temporarily suspended. However, this plan is not without gains, as the Bunker has successfully...
  5. Yumo

After delivering the sample, one in-game day later, when the player is located at the Bunker, an event will be triggered. There will be a loud explosion sound, along with a message saying, "Explosion heard from the eastern part of the Research Institute." At this point, emergency red lights...
  6. Yumo

After providing the Shadow sample to the Bunker, you can read more historical information. The data shows that after the event of the sun extinguishing, the world plunged into a prolonged polar night, causing severe panic and chaos. The Human royal family was overthrown by riots, and a military...
  7. Yumo

Other Art LEGO Ideas Terraria Set

It's so lovely! I'm hoping to see more updates!
  8. Yumo

After completing the mining task, if you wait for one day in the game, you can have a conversation with Dr.Kazever. She will inform you that the ore you provided is of excellent quality and that there has been significant progress in the research of "Alpha Material." The research facility...
  9. Yumo

In today’s update, I'll mainly post the background story. There are no images this time. After delivering a sufficient amount of Cataclysm Sediment to Dr.Kazever, she expresses her gratitude and elevates your status within the Bunker. As a result, you gain enhanced trading privileges at the...
  10. Yumo

Story The Heroes of the Terrarian Center

Appealing story! Have you written any other stories before? Honestly, the plot feels a bit too clichéd, ordinary and rough—currently, it seems like you’re just rehashing the game contents, with limited original storyline content. However, I’m still eagerly anticipating your future updates! I...
  11. Yumo

Before today's update, I would like to ask you guys a question. Do you think the current title of this thread is appropriate? I feel like it might be a bit bland and not catchy enough. Do you have any title suggestions? After all, I am new to this forum and still unfamiliar with the customs...
  12. Yumo

Actually, this boss is a tribute to the Chinese fantasy novel 《九州缥缈录》 (which title's approximate meaning is "The Illusory Legend on the Vast Continent with Nine Provinces."). There will be a lot of tribute to many masterpieces I loved in this thread! By the way, I love Dark Souls, Hollow Knight...
  13. Yumo

In this thread, the first boss is an optional boss called the Polar Wolf King(极境狼王). You can purchase the "Skull of the Wolf Lord" from the Historian in the Bunker. Using it in surface of the snow biome during the night will summon the Polar Wolf King. Once summoned, the Wolf King will remain...
  14. Yumo

Thanks for your support! And it's Lunar New Year Eve today, fireworks are full in the sky in my hometown. I wish you have a great day too! Wish everybody's 2024 will be very wonderful!
  15. Yumo

The center of the Research Institute features a large room called the "Control Room," where Dr. Kazever, the head of the institute and one of the leaders of the Bunker, works. Like other friendly NPCs, she has various randomized names, and one of them is Dr. Kazever. We will refer to her by...
  16. Yumo

In the location where the original dungeon was, you will also discover a massive underground structure. However, this building is different. It is clean, bright, and made of light-colored bricks and metal blocks. At the entrance, human soldiers stand guard. They inform you that this building is...
  17. Yumo

The terrain in this world is roughly similar to the original Terraria world in terms of distribution (such as the positions of jungles, deserts, dungeons, etc.), but there may be some differences in the details. Regardless of the original world's evil type, this world will only have corruption...
Back
Top Bottom