Search results for query: *

1. DiddyBong

Looking for Expert Mode Players who are Relatively Experienced

Mods: -Calamity -Recipe Browser -Magic Storage -Boss Cursor -No More Tombs -Vein-Miner Discord: NamasteRetard@2256 Steam: 143239032 English only, I don't want backhanded comments about the mods or about anyone else. try to keep it positive. the world will be played when others are off for...
  2. DiddyBong

Looking for Expert Mode Players who are Relatively Experienced

Looking for a few players to play with to make the game more enjoyable and who are on more frequently than normal because my schedule is fairly open.
  3. DiddyBong

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Please tell me this is gonna be full fledged because this looks fantastic, and I want these better sprites and blocks
  4. DiddyBong

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Alright so I'm confused you can re-roll armor? because it wont even accept my armor into the reforging frame. Mod-list: -Even more modifiers (most recent version) -Calamity music -AlchemistNPC lite -Calamity -Thorium -Yet Another Boss Health bar Also I can use the cubes but that's inefficient...
  5. DiddyBong

Looking for people to play with I want a full team of the classes (fresh start)

add me on steam if you want to play https://steamcommunity.com/id/CookieJesus/
Back
Top Bottom