Search results for query: *

1. Traveler-7

tModLoader Recipe Tweaker 2

Hot damn, this mod is hard to use. It could really use a better user guide or something, because I've been trying to disable a few pre-existing recipes from WeaponsOut for the past hour, and I'm still no closer to understanding how to do that than I was at the start.
  2. Traveler-7

Texture Pack danrevic's Sprite/Texture Replacements

Wow, yeah, those armor resprites are great. Just wondering though, would you be able to make a version of the Molten Armor resprite that's compatible with tML? Because 1.3.5 and 1.4 have drastically different chestplate sprite sheets.
  3. Traveler-7

Dark Souls Vanity Pack

I feel it would be important to mention that the Faraam chestplate clips through shields, so maybe that could be something to look at for a future update/bugfix.
  4. Traveler-7

tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

Hm, I wonder if -- when tModLoader is updated to 1.4 -- this mod will be updated too, to somehow override or replace 1.4's boss health bars, since these ones are better than the official ones. One could hope, I suppose.
  5. Traveler-7

So, I'm trying to find a mod.

Not sure if this is the right exact place to ask, but I'm gonna ask anyway. I remember seeing a mod that contained a tome which allowed you to fling around NPCs. I intend to use it, yet I can't remember its name for the life of me.
  6. Traveler-7

tModLoader Dye Pack

Well, at least it's back. Also, I downloaded the mod through the manual download, and wow, those are good dyes.
  7. Traveler-7

tModLoader Dye Pack

Hm, interesting. Do you know if you could maybe supply the [.tmod] file for a manual download? Because your mod looks really cool, and it would be nice to try it out.
  8. Traveler-7

tModLoader Dye Pack

So, the Mod Browser's back up, but I can't find this mod there. Is it still on the Mod Browser or...
  9. Traveler-7

tModLoader Boxed Houses - No More Building!

So . . . is this mod impossible to use now or what? Because I'm really bad at making houses and this mod would be a life-saver.
Back
Top Bottom