Search results for query: *

1. GaberThePlayer

NPCs & Enemies New ocean NPC, mobs & more!

Bumpity Bumpity Bump
  2. GaberThePlayer

That is very true, except no one will want to buy it from her. You can find one in like 5 minutes if you have my luck.
  3. GaberThePlayer

If I was adding something new, I would say it in the post. Since there already is pirate gear (The vanity set) that is what I am refering too.
  4. GaberThePlayer

Well, you do know what pirate gear is, right? By ocean gear I'm also refering to like, The ocean gear.. Flippers, AirTube, etc.
  5. GaberThePlayer

That's true, I will add that to the post. I'll also make her hate the steampunk.
  6. GaberThePlayer

Mb, I meant to put that she spawns in the bottom of the ocean, near the start of an ocean cave or at the end of the ocean. Why would she hate the mechanic?
  7. GaberThePlayer

Hello, I have ideas to try and improve the ocean. here are some: A NEW NPC: The mermaid A new npc that, instead of fishing for her, she sells ocean items & furniture. This would turn out pretty fine as there is now coral furniture in the game. She could also sell some bait.. and during a...
  8. GaberThePlayer

Ask the MasterSteve.

Well, I guess. I made a huge steve head using command blocks and screenshotted it (it was too big for my screen to capture it all) so I could only get the right eye.
  9. GaberThePlayer

Ask the MasterSteve.

dem Blue bricks Guide "They say there is a person who will tell you how to survive in this land... oh wait. That's me." arms seller "I love nights like tonight. There is never a shortage of things to kill!" one useful mechanic npc "Oh no! There are pockets of low pressure rolling in, I...
  10. GaberThePlayer

Ask the MasterSteve.

Ask mastersteve everything! he has a response!
  11. GaberThePlayer

PC Magic mirror avoid death countdown.

You would have to use the magic mirror half a second before your death for it to do it, I have no idea how I randomly found this out.
  12. GaberThePlayer

So this could be used as frame perfect revivals for boss battles
  13. GaberThePlayer

Hello, so if you use your magic mirror on the FRAME you die, it teleports you home and skips the death timer for some odd reason. This could be pretty cool for fighting some bosses though, since you could keep respawning.
  14. GaberThePlayer

Crimson or corruption?

Well, you should make your own thread?
  15. GaberThePlayer

Crimson or corruption?

Honestly both of their expert mode ability's are amazing. I don't know which one too pick.
Back
Top Bottom