Search results for query: *

1. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

1/2 of all jokes are boring
  2. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Game Mechanics Arms Dealer can play card games with you. (NOT GAMBLING)

Why can’t I put money on this. Blackjack is easy and just say like “You can or cannot gamble coins on this activity. If you gamble coins, you may win them back and gain more or you can lose coins.” Btw I say blackjack as I think it would be the simplest game.
  3. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Or maybe like combined with like 3 gravity potions you could get gravity skates that like let...

Or maybe like combined with like 3 gravity potions you could get gravity skates that like let you choose a direction for YOUR gravity so you could go on walls or upside down too.
  4. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

Almost 300 on my main character
  5. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Yo imagine a map with roller skates that was like a quick time choose the right path thing. 🤔
  6. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Homing bouncy boulder that goes fast and attempts to bounce off walls. :)

Homing bouncy boulder that goes fast and attempts to bounce off walls. :)
  7. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Your my favorite Terraria animator keep up the good work! 😁

Your my favorite Terraria animator keep up the good work! 😁
  8. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Other Petition to Redigit (Red please read it)

I feel like a lot of people do martians for the cosmic car keys; well, at least I do.
  9. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

How do i put a tree in my name

Go to account details and at the very top it says username and change.
  10. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Slime Staff OP damage bug

If only that would happen during my summoner playthrough…
  11. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Other Fishable Post-Plantera Dungeon Chests

That sounds a little op.
  12. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

If pirate invasion can have a strong enemy: Pirate Captain and a mini boss: Flying Dutchman I...

If pirate invasion can have a strong enemy: Pirate Captain and a mini boss: Flying Dutchman I think it would be reasonable to add a mini boss to goblin army in Hardmode.
  13. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

I got a hallowed key. Why couldn’t it be a desert key or an ice key. Across all my characters, I...

I got a hallowed key. Why couldn’t it be a desert key or an ice key. Across all my characters, I have got 3 hallowed keys but not one crimson or corruption key. The curse continues.
  14. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Halfway there. I don’t know if the WoF won or me. :confused: Whatever it is I know it’s gonna...

Halfway there. I don’t know if the WoF won or me. :confused: Whatever it is I know it’s gonna get hard.:cool:
  15. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Beat Skeletron with ironskin and endurance combo next up WoF!:happy:

Beat Skeletron with ironskin and endurance combo next up WoF!:happy:
  16. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Died with Skeletron on 4 health, so maybe I just need to get more buffs for longer survival

Died with Skeletron on 4 health, so maybe I just need to get more buffs for longer survival
  17. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

You can see my run’s position on my status! :cool:

You can see my run’s position on my status! :cool:
  18. Bun_is_Jamin🪓

Blitzed through King slime EoC, BoC, and Queen Bee but am stuck on Skeletron. If anyone has some...

Blitzed through King slime EoC, BoC, and Queen Bee but am stuck on Skeletron. If anyone has some advice for expert Skeletron please let me know. :)
Back
Top Bottom