Search results for query: *

1. P

Tappy Tap Adventures (Terraria Forums Edition) [MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES]

And after over a day of delay, this game is now moved to Spacebattles and I will be still here for now and I might participate in some roleplay if I feel like it and see you there https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/tappy-tap-adventures-reboot-a-tale-of-two-worlds.936282/
  2. P

I might cause an prestige prematurely for tonight Tappy Tap Adventures: Terraria Edition Transition Ending End of a Era: Starting a New Life and Era Oh well, since I can't wait for over 10 months and I decided to eat my True Dragon Gem for this moment and my 3rd prestige... Tailclaw: Oooooh...
  3. P

Somehow I was thinking about the 3rd prestige for a while Me: I was considering about eating my True Dragon's Gem for a while... Tailclaw: Are you sure about eating that gem because it is very powerful and dangerous? [Prestige happens in 3 days if there is not any player action posts...]
  4. P

I'm still here but I still got ideas running in my mind for a while and I will give you an more simple version of the OP is you can pick a class, fight enemies, make stuff, summon things and create tinker weapons and if you want some assistance, I have an discord link for this game and my other...
  5. P

It's been over 4 months without updates and anyone posting actions for a while however I still have a dedicated server for this game and other games I'm running for a while I still have plans for the every other day character RP moments for a while and just gonna bump this again for now
  6. P

Well, it's been a while since this game was running and even I do have a discord server based on this whole game and I was waiting for a single action post for a long time
  7. P

Anyone here? @Changing Flask @seth/sehn @Person999 @realicraft
  8. P

I was thinking about an Alternative RP bit when I was waiting for posts before I update with a post or more
  9. P

Update is officially finished and I've added a mechanic which makes them spawn elites at the low rate so have fun
  10. P

Flamethrower Base Damage: 21,430 Bonuses: 15% (PP Usage) & 90% (Move) DMG, 40% Fire Bonus = 52,503 Total Damage Psychical Attack Base Damage: 12,417 Bonuses: 28% non-magic damage and Critted = 79,465 You deal a total of 100,895 damage to Chesterson while Espeon used Psychic to deal 102,130...
  11. P

Hello everyone, there will be a update tomorrow if there is a post or 2 and I hope you all enjoyed the 1.4 Terraria Update (Pretty much the last running Full RPG in TCF and even in MCF, I've started the first session 9 days before the 1.3 Update as well)
  12. P

There is a possible update tomorrow if there is a single post or 2
  13. P

Update's finished and I also added some more interesting things and happy posting
  14. P

Ooooh, you also had an interest with MLP for a while~ You use up 33% of your PP to deal enough damage with the critical hit to melt both enemies you attacked gaining 21,261 (+19,134) and 31,891 (+28,701) as well as a bonus +14 for 2 kills Unfortunately, the Espeon deals only 1 damage to the...
  15. P

And there will be a possible update tomorrow and I hope you had a safe Easter holidays and stay tuned for some content
  16. P

It's update ti-oh wait, Happy April Fools day There will be a update in a coming days (if there is a post or 2 for now)
  17. P

Happy birthday to me but there won't be an update for tonight and if anyone who didn't post so please do it now.
  18. P

I hope they had a happy halloween and also I will update the game later today or tomorrow if I feel like it And gotta ping those as well @Halt @realicraft @Person999 @seth/sehn
Back
Top Bottom