Search results for query: *

1. C

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Please read the thread, you are the 6th guy writing this!
  2. C

Thank you, the only problem i have is. I can edit images but don´t create some ^^

Thank you, the only problem i have is. I can edit images but don´t create some ^^
  3. C

Just wondered how you saved the Path in the .exe If i need to safe data, i either use .XML files or i write it all into the Registry.
  4. C

Then i will not longer doing that, just wanted to help you :) Where are you saving the location? In the registry? If yes, please warn the user about that.
  5. C

Are you reading the posts in this thread?
  6. C

It works for 1.3.0.4, you just need to use the already patched 1.3.0.3 .exe ;) Im sending it to everyone atm that needs it.
  7. C

It works, just add me in skype: "Chakratos"
  8. C

For your vanilla exe go to steam and do verify local data. If you want the modded .exe contact me on skype
  9. C

Im managed to edit the new Terraria.exe file so it works. But i don´t know if im allowed to upload it for you.
  10. C

Before my mod will be in a Release state i need to wait for ModLoader to get bigger, so lets say for now they are placeholder and i remove them before release^^
  11. C

Not even if i change it like so?: http://puu.sh/iTirU/7b19aaea16.png
  12. C

Got it working now :)
  13. C

I will try my best, ive never modded before. Today was my first day, but im programming in C# 3 Years now^^ If animation is possible i will do that immadently and i would be glad if you could test my mod :)
  14. C

My thought was, there are many Trophy´s, they are rare but don´t have a use. With my mod you can make Chakra from them, there are 7 types: <Pre HC> Chakra of the Sweatness |Queen Bee Chakra of the Voidness |World Eater/Brain of Cthulhu Chakra of the Truth |Eye of Cthulhu <HC> Chakra of the Heat...
  15. C

Yes. So far: 7 Items | 3 Pre HC / 4 HC 4 Weapons | 2 Pre HC / 2 HC
  16. C

I hope it will be fast, already finished my Mod >_<
  17. C

Well forget what i sayed, it didn´t work. :/ It say´s something about an Steam DLL: http://puu.sh/iTg5E/2ce7ad13ed.png
  18. C

There was an Update that makes it unable to insert the Modloader into the new Terraria.exe So safe your already patched .exe! It will still work with the old!
  19. C

I don´t know, ive stopped playing before hardmode came out. But im back since yesterday and only making my Mod^^
  20. C

Can you get multiple items from 1 craft in vanilla? Or you could do: Make a summoning Item that will spawn an enemy with 100% Drop chanche that 3 Items. Make a bag that will have the 3 items inside.
Back
Top Bottom