Search results for query: *

1. Enigmix

Console I think Im just too good for my own good... (A call for your assistance)

Kind of both, it depends on how you decide to play. Also I'm still annoyed that calamity removed iron heart/arma/malice
  2. Enigmix

Console I think Im just too good for my own good... (A call for your assistance)

Also you could try a classic hardcore character
  3. Enigmix

What's your favorite Terraria music track?

*axe emote meaning the instrument used*
  4. Enigmix

Rank the pillars from hardest/most aggravating to least

I find that solar is only really annoying with melee
  5. Enigmix

is this with a master mode character? or a classic mode charact against the master mode ml
  6. Enigmix

Hot Topic How do YOU pronounce Terraria?

How do you pronounce terraria?
  7. Enigmix

I am aware that those are not 000000. I did not have a color picker on this laptop. when checking it with a color picker later that evening, i found out the truth. thank you for your analysis.
  8. Enigmix

i believe they meant get all the way to empress as a hardcore character with one hp
  9. Enigmix

weapons with pure black pixels on them: so far i have found the tungsten melee weapons, boreal wood sword, bloodbutcherer, tragic umbrella, (possibly bee keeper), death sickle, horseman's blade, cascade, rotted fork, bloody machete, meatball, tendon bow, (possibly tungsten bow), stake launcher...
  10. Enigmix

Poll - What is the hardest/most frustrating Terraria boss for you?

idk haven't fought empress in a while
  11. Enigmix

wings are generally needed for the attack where she summons like 100 diamonds and shoots them at you in a barrage.
  12. Enigmix

you don't even need experience, just infinite flight mount and some decent wings. you don't even need dodge accessories.
  13. Enigmix

Rank the pillars from hardest/most aggravating to least

solar is different depending on what you play
  14. Enigmix

What's your favorite Terraria music track?

eerie/alternate day
Back
Top Bottom