Search results for query: *

1. Ployub

PC Static audio sound in recordings

I'm having a issue where terraria is creating a static sound, however this sound is only picked up while recording and cannot be heard while playing, Doesn't matter if I record with OBS or Medal the sound is there, it is picked up on the volume mixer as being from terraria. Couldn't find...
  2. Ployub

Calamity Mod Biome Bug

You should report this in their discord server, that or you are disabling the mod but I doubt that.
  3. Ployub

Spawn a new projectile when a projectile hits an NPC (tModLoader 1.4)

Projectile.GetSource_FromThis(), should work
  4. Ployub

tModLoader how to do multiple ModifyShootStats on one weapon

Just put them in the same brackets, there's no reason to have multiple ModifyShootStats its better to make it less cluttered anyways
  5. Ployub

Create Light Color Help!!!!

are you saying if you change it to any other color it doesn't work or did you not try changing the color like this? public override void PostUpdate() { Lighting.AddLight(Item.Center, Color.SkyBlue.ToVector3() * 0.28f * Main.essScale); }
  6. Ployub

Help with weapon holdstyle

That's just a weird thing that happens due to sprite sizes, you can try to mess with this until it looks right, I believe it works on melee weapons as well. public override Vector2? HoldoutOffset() { return new Vector2(-1, 1); }
  7. Ployub

Help with enemy Drops!!

I'm not sure if this still works but you can try public override void OpenVanillaBag(string context, Player player, int arg) { if (context == "bossBag" && arg == ItemID.EaterOfWorldsBossBag) { player.QuickSpawnItem(ItemType<PUTITEMNAMEHERE>()...
  8. Ployub

Help with enemy Drops!!

You don't make it the display name you make it the file name "PlatePiece"
  9. Ployub

Help with enemy Drops!!

The problem is that you should have it formatted like this npcLoot.Add(ItemDropRule.Common(Mod.Find<ModItem>("RustedPlate").Type, 1)); You just set what ever is inside of the parenthesis and quotes to the file name and will find it without needing items.material.etc
  10. Ployub

Help with enemy Drops!!

That's strange, did you delete your namespace by chance? Because with the code I sent with it being blue slime worked for me yesterday
  11. Ployub

Help with enemy Drops!!

you can try this, There's also just a decent chance you can't do it on green slime since I believe it is just a variant so has a negative npc ID which may break it, so I think if you do blue slime instead it should work for both slimes, perhaps there is a better way but I do not know one. using...
  12. Ployub

tModLoader Visual studio project not loading properly [Solved]

I am having an issue where all of the tmod stuff is not working and everything in my visual studio solution is not loading as you can see the using's are blanked out and I have no idea why if anyone knows what I'm missing or could be please tell I'm desperate to get this working again. I think...
  13. Ployub

tModLoader Uhtric Mod [1.4]

Uhtric Mod [1.4] The Uhtric Mod currently contains an expansion to Knives that work like vampire knives with different chances of number of knives thrown but do different things from vampire Knives and all have their own armor penetration that varies on level of the knife, 44 Knives atm. It...
  14. Ployub

tModLoader Uhtric Mod [1.3]

Yeah it will probably eventually become 1.4 in some time, the mod is down from 3000+ errors to 500 so someday probably
  15. Ployub

Thank You! Also The Mod was uploaded 4 days ago, but if your asking how long I've been working on it then probably about a year.
  16. Ployub

Uhtric Mod [1.3] The Uhtric Mod currently contains an expansion to Knives that work like vampire knives with different chances of number of knives thrown but do different things from vampire Knives and all have their own armor penetration that varies on level of the knife, 39 Knives atm. It...
Back
Top Bottom