Search results for query: *

1. PowerOfRod

Dead chat

Dead chat
  2. PowerOfRod

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Well what happened is that when i was looking at the underworld on the minimap, i noticed there were these red blocks near the underworld. It was when i hovered over the chest with my cursor that everything closed and i got a very big error message, one thing i remember from it was that it said...
  3. PowerOfRod

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How are you so good at coding.
  4. PowerOfRod

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

A little note, your scarlet chests are making me crash.
  5. PowerOfRod

Hi! Love your server!

Hi! Love your server!
  6. PowerOfRod

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

How do you get the odd keystone to appear in a new character's inventory? Can you copy and paste the code on your reply?
  7. PowerOfRod

tModLoader Erilipah

What is your discord name so i can dm stuff to you?
  8. PowerOfRod

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Cool its a reach tree
  9. PowerOfRod

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I wonder if that is because it has the properties of a floating item like ectoplasm in it's code, but isn't completely treated that way, so it probably confused the game and had it's hitbox where it dropped.
  10. PowerOfRod

welp, i finally got the windows thing open. But im gonna need mountaindrew's help with alot of...

welp, i finally got the windows thing open. But im gonna need mountaindrew's help with alot of the coding, since he seems to own it.
  11. PowerOfRod

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Hey imksushi, what is the snow flake item used for? is it like a trophy or something?
  12. PowerOfRod

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If anyone knows the hit caps for Scal, reply them to me. I guess then I can figure out why I always get :red:ed by her. Dont forget the Joost Mod! That mod has a fishing pole that shoots 20 lures, so you a quest fish is almost completely guaranteed.
  13. PowerOfRod

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Uh what is the raiders talisman? i dont remember seeing it when i play this mod
  14. PowerOfRod

OMG I FOUND THE GINGER HI! I think I am a bit too excited that I found him lol

OMG I FOUND THE GINGER HI! I think I am a bit too excited that I found him lol
  15. PowerOfRod

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Like the new profile pic, u like my little pony?
  16. PowerOfRod

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can you explain how after killing DoG first phase, i get a Rod Of Discord (Rod when abbreviated lol) and after the second phase, i get no treasure bag and instead just get hearts?
  17. PowerOfRod

Is there a link to your discord?

Is there a link to your discord?
  18. PowerOfRod

tModLoader Spelunker Surge!

This mod looks very good! Keep up the good work! I can tell you school does kind of suck when you want to work on stuff like this. Even for a 26 year old like me.
  19. PowerOfRod

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I wonder what makes you say that, since i have those two mods along many others and enemies spawn fine. Maybe I am just lucky. Try going to youtube, play the music you are looking for, right click the video timer and click "loop". I do it all the time so i can listen to lots of cool...
  20. PowerOfRod

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Did Mountain Drew see my post?
Back
Top Bottom