Search results for query: *

1. Żuczku

Game Mechanics Weather-Dials?

I got the idea when i was waiting 1h irl for windy day to happen bcs i was grinding for universal pylon and I got *very* pissed off for waiting this long.
  2. Żuczku

right click like with tge grand design?
  3. Żuczku

in most basic form
  4. Żuczku

cool, but your response kinda inspired a thought of mine to turn in a way to something more like "enchanted weather pane"
  5. Żuczku

if you got any other idea, i'm open to hear/read them
  6. Żuczku

NPCs & Enemies Giving some love to the Frost Legion event

no :red: given about clothier
  7. Żuczku

NPCs & Enemies Giving some love to the Frost Legion event

where summoner weapon?
  8. Żuczku

Game Mechanics 🟩Achievements🟩

Pretty damn sure kids don't give two :red:s about sweat and achievements, they just have fun
  9. Żuczku

Making a Wish Come True in Terraria

Just the relase the update already or give us some date. come on
  10. Żuczku

Ironic how not unlocked Achievement icon looks like nuclear explosion
  11. Żuczku

"Mining the world" well... I found out myself that this is the only way to cleanse world in 100% so It already is a thing
  12. Żuczku

Are we going to get achievements for Completing Bestiary and obtaining the Universal Pylon? Shaving all Surface Grass with Lawn Mover? Drying up 1 ocean? Cutting every tree? (so nothing is left on surface)? I'll edit this when i get some more sicko ideas
  13. Żuczku

So we have Sundials/Moondials yes? So why not to have a WeatherDial? It could be used only once per 5 in game days and could be right clicked on the bottom to change desired weather variant and clicked on top to go.
  14. Żuczku

Weapons & Equip What part of golem exactly has anything to do with beetles?

I find it kinda bul:red:ty idk it could be upgrade to turtle armor but still we could get some ancient lizard armor resebling golem or something. or a "hardener :red: bars" made from silt slush clay and poop block combined with something from golem :P
  15. Żuczku

i give ya a thumbs up!

i give ya a thumbs up!
  16. Żuczku

Blocks & Decoration Chimneys

I'll say this from perspective of half-self taught-builder-bul:red: So here are 2 pages of my smoking ideas:
  17. Żuczku

Other Add a litte more critters/pets in upcoming update

My propositions are: Hedgehog (i'm thinging about the european type) [pet/critter] Mole (it would make digging particles while digging - something like particles of going golf ball) Hamster [pet/critter] Explanation for the pet/crittter thing: I was thinking that pets wold be obtained...
  18. Żuczku

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

swap caverns and surface (gem trees and stuff on surface and surface underground) :D
  19. Żuczku

Weapons & Equip Bottomless Buckets

Final Final Bottomless Bottomles Bucket Bucket
  20. Żuczku

Weapons & Equip Bottomless Buckets

BOTTOMLESS EVERYTHING BUCKET!!!
Back
Top Bottom