Search results for query: *

1. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Your welcome👍

Your welcome👍
  2. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

I'm tired of people calling the new Nameless Deity boss, Xeroc

Do you guys know of the new Nameless Deity from Calamity: Wrath of the Gods mod? well everybody keeps on saying that he's Xeroc which is not true in my opinion. For one, Xeroc is died in the lore plus the my official wiki site for calamity lore has concept art that is clearly different. And I...
  3. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Items Make Lihzahrd brick craftable

If solar tablet fragments could drop from a solar eclipse after you beat a mechanical boss and that would be a viable solution
  4. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Items Make Lihzahrd brick craftable

I noticed that while thinking about Terraria Skyblock that there is no actual way to get Lihzahrd brick. Which means one less way to get power cells, making it harder to beat the game in Skyblock.
  5. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Weapons & Equip Zenith should be classless

This idea is amazing, I wished this was implemented sooner.
  6. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Yo, thanks for the follow.

Yo, thanks for the follow.
  7. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Game Mechanics swap and place blocks that are in or touching lava

Bro you have no idea how much I hate not being able to block swap things near lava. This would be a dream come true.
  8. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Blocks & Decoration Make pots craftable!

I think this is perfectly reasonable.
  9. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

What is your favorite gun?

Quad barrel shotgun
  10. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Game Mechanics New item to decrease max life for reusable character

You do have a point with all the permanent buffs, maybe a way to get rid of those two?!?
  11. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Yeah but I don't like having a whole bunch of characters on the list.
  12. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

This is why you became blue!?! lol... Loving the new look.

This is why you became blue!?! lol... Loving the new look.
  13. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Plus this way you can have a 1000+ hours on one character who's done multiple legit playthroughs!
  14. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

I don't like having a lot of characters and having to delete the ones that already I have so I can remake them for new playthroughs is annoying if you guys could add an item or something to decrease maximum life (like a reverse Life Crystal) back to 100, then that would be nice and would help...
  15. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Thanks for the follow. : )

Thanks for the follow. : )
  16. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

NPCs & Enemies add old bosses to secret seeds

Yeah those bosses and every other exclusive thing in Terraria legacy was partly owned by 505 games and pipework studios, red would have to buy the rights from them and order to re-implement them into the game. Plus that was a console exclusive thing, for PC it should be more like a DLC.
  17. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Ask the Impostor anything

Do you like Terraria legacy?
  18. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Items How about representation for the Youtuber HappyDays?

Happy days is one of my favorite YouTubers, I would love it if he got a item for himself.
  19. TheCrimsonDemon🪓

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

Nights Edge: you get it right before hard mode and it really helps with farming and also shreds wall. Nights Edge: thing is super flashy and I love it second attack. Demon Scythe: perhaps the funnest weapon in the game to collect.
Back
Top Bottom