Search results for query: *

1. BigTerraCheese

I like turtles. P.S: Haha I love your icon, run run lil bun bun

I like turtles. P.S: Haha I love your icon, run run lil bun bun
  2. BigTerraCheese

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Huh, thanks for that! 10 months of playing Terraria and I still have much to learn... :D
  3. BigTerraCheese

@movildima Thanks for that, I didn't know the spit was only above-ground :P

@movildima Thanks for that, I didn't know the spit was only above-ground :P
  4. BigTerraCheese

Trying Expert Mode and failing brilliantly. Damn you, Eater of Worlds. You and your disgusting...

Trying Expert Mode and failing brilliantly. Damn you, Eater of Worlds. You and your disgusting spit thing.
  5. BigTerraCheese

Knockback cancel? Sorry fo the newbie question, but how you you go about doing that?
  6. BigTerraCheese

1.3.1 Preview Stream

Because Pedguin is the most engaging and entertaining Terraria player out there, plus he is a streamer, unlike Yrimir or Hero (although I like them both). On another note, can't wait for the stream!! I've always been one for wiring and techincal stuff in games so will be looking forward to...
  7. BigTerraCheese

The Twins and the Cultist. There's such a big aura surrounding the Twins making them out to be super hard. The first time I fought them (which was on mobile) I found them a little hard, but on the PC version they were a pushover! As for expert mode, I haven't tried them yet, but time will tell...
  8. BigTerraCheese

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Finally! Imagine the things we can do with the new wiring system. Also, happy birthday, Terraria, and all of the community too! :D
  9. BigTerraCheese

R.I.P Alan Rickman, you will always be remembered as one of the greats. Turn to page 394.

R.I.P Alan Rickman, you will always be remembered as one of the greats. Turn to page 394.
  10. BigTerraCheese

*poke poke* :naughty:

*poke poke* :naughty:
  11. BigTerraCheese

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Only found out about Enchanted Sword Shrines, Arkhalis and the Enchanted Sword about a week ago. I thought those shrines were just small caves. :D
  12. BigTerraCheese

Ok, as a huge Star Wars geek, your name and profile pic just made my day. Thank you so much :D

Ok, as a huge Star Wars geek, your name and profile pic just made my day. Thank you so much :D
  13. BigTerraCheese

Let's hope this year has less "hell no" and more "hell yes"...

Let's hope this year has less "hell no" and more "hell yes"...
  14. BigTerraCheese

*Ped

*Ped
  15. BigTerraCheese

That moment when Pedguin likes your post :0 ^_^

That moment when Pedguin likes your post :0 ^_^
  16. BigTerraCheese

How long have you played Terraria for?

I've been playing the Andoid version of the game since late June/early July 2015 and the PC version since mid September 2015
  17. BigTerraCheese

Favorite Terraria YouTuber?

Pedguin all the way! I also watch PythonGB and ChippyGaming a lot, but I don't really like meetyourdemize, he seems a bit dull to me.
  18. BigTerraCheese

The Perfect Terraria World

First of all let me get something off my chest. I really don't like the Crimson. Apart from the Vampire Knives (which I can just create another world to get) it's just so dull, dark and the monsters are very hard when you've just started hardmode. Personally, the Corruption just seems more...
  19. BigTerraCheese

Classes and Bosses

Wow, there's more to the summoner class than I thought. I suppose if you DO use minions then that just lets you concentrate more on dodging attacks and aim. Thanks for your response!
  20. BigTerraCheese

Classes and Bosses

I'm the same, I do use melee when I'm just adventuring, but when I fight a boss or invasion, or go into the dungeon, I use magic primarily. Yo-yo's are great due to their range and flight time, and the Terra Blade is good for the easier invasions because of its projectile that can pierce 3...
Back
Top Bottom