• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Croc

PC Terraria takes ages to load... like ages..

So i boot up terraria and steam processes it but it takes like a million years to actually initialize... the process is alive under task manager but im wondering why it takes so long to start up My specs :) Nvidia Gtx 960 Intel Core I5-3470 CPU 3.20GHz 8 Gig ram Windows 10, however this...
  2. Croc

PC Best World Generation?

Title says it all, whats your best random world generation, mine would have to be having a super thick big tree to my right when i spawned in
  3. Croc

Was the R.O.D (Rod of discord) drop rate nerfed to hell?

Ive been farming for 2 days now, on two seperate worlds in hallow farms.... not 1 ROD has dropped was the drop nerfed?... i didnt see anything about it on the wiki
Top Bottom