• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Muninn

PC Exploration of a New World

This planet has beautiful trees. This is one of the most spectacular that I have seen. And finally I believe that I may not have been the first on this world. I sighted this as dusk was approaching. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  2. Muninn

Soundsystem (Music Box upgrade)

I am a big fan of music boxes, and obsessively collect them, for no apparent reason. However, in each segment of music, I can find sections that would sound great together, but there is just one problem: The segments are on different tracks. So, to fix this problem, I present to you the...
  3. Muninn

Mutate a terrarian

How this game works: Choose a entity in Terraria, including biomes/blocks. You may change an object that a previous poster changed. Mutate it. (ie manipulate its main features.) I will start. Dirt blocks have changed... now they sometimes pretend to be lava.
  4. Muninn

General improvements to Golem

Terraria on whole is a great game. It does however have a weak spot. This weak link goes by the name Golem. Golem is not a terribly difficult boss, and yet, it was one of the last bosses in the game. (pre-3.1) Before it and after are two of my favorite bosses, Plantera and the Lunar Cultist. In...
  5. Muninn

WIP Terraria Dimensions

Notice! This is a draft! Suggestions and sprites are appreciated. ============================================================= At some point in the Game's progression, you look to the stars and wonder. Later when you have unlocked the secret of flight, you take to the sky... And are...
Top Bottom