• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Pawlick

PC Looking for some peeps - modded/vanilla playthrough :^)

Hey! I've been looking for someone to play Terraria with It can be a modded or a vanilla playthrough, depending on the experience of potential friends in battle, hehe Hit me up there on the forums if you'd wanna play I'd prefer rather calm companions in age over 14, maybe? and due to a thing...
  2. Pawlick

PC Maybe a modded playthrough!

Hey! I've been looking for someone to play Terraria with. It can be a modded or a vanilla playthrough, depending on the experience of potential friends in battle, hehe Hit me up there on the forums if you'd wanna play I'd prefer rather calm companions in age over 14, if possible. Have a nice...
  3. Pawlick

PC Looking for somebody to play with from time to time :^)

Hello there! Like you've probably already guessed, I am kinda looking for somebody to play some vanilla/modded PC Terraria with me. I can't play much because of school and stuff, but sometimes, in spare time it'd be really nice to have someone to do so. :) I'd prefer a rather calm, nice person...
  4. Pawlick

Ulterraria suggestions!

Welcome to my 'Ulterraria Mod Suggestions' thread! I am Pawlik, a big fan of Terraria and a sympatic of Ulterraria, a mod that is growing very quickly and looks very nice, for now at least. Here are my suggestions, thoughts and other things (maybe). THE START You start a new walkthrough with...
  5. Pawlick

Problem with coding my spear

That's such a pain in my :red:! Can someone help me? I did my spear like it was in Template Mod (Thanks Grox!) and it's invisible and it has HUUUGE range, I don't know what's going on. Any ideas? I heard that it's a common problem.
  6. Pawlick

tAPI The Legion Mod

"And then The Legion arrived..." Hello to my mod thread! For now my mod doesn't have much content, that's why I need some help with it. If someone knows coding/spriting and has some free time, PM me please. ;) The Legion Mod will be a mod with 4 events, 5 bosses and some other things! :red...
  7. Pawlick

Need for spriters/coders.

Hello my dear! :red: I need YOU... to make sprites/codes, couse I am too lazy. Okay, okay. Let's get serious. I'm making a mod and I need help, I know coding slightly so I can do that, but I need help with sprites. For now I need sprites of: - purifed ore, (MINED ONE, not generated in the...
  8. Pawlick

tAPI Need help!

Hello, it's me! :P I have a problem, brutal problem. Last time I was playing on my server with friends... then BSOD came. Restarted computer, launched tAPI... But it didn't want to go on! I had crashes, tapi was crashing when it was launching... Finally, after few reinstalls etc. I won. It...
  9. Pawlick

tAPI FeliumMOD

Hello everyone! Today I started works on my 2nd mod in life... 1st was on Tconfig, called MoreWeaponsPLUS. This one will be a 'medium' size mod. (previous was pretty small) I'm not a pro in making mods, it's my first mod on tAPI! It's pretty hard to do, Tconfig was much better, but ok... I'm...
Top Bottom