Search results for query: *

1. Crystal King

I just beat Terraria for the first time! What class should I play for my next playthrough? (Expert Mode)

My computer is the exact opposite of a gaming computer so it can't handle the fancy effects of mage weapons. Using the last prism literally halves the frame rate.
  2. Crystal King

I just beat Terraria for the first time! What class should I play for my next playthrough? (Expert Mode)

I know, but im thinking more end-game when you kinda have to find a class and stick with it.
  3. Crystal King

Terraria State of the Game - June 2024

I know I was just messing around. Probably something to do with dead cells, but I don't know enough about that game to come up with a good update name based off it.
  4. Crystal King

I know what you mean, its definitely fun to do a little bit of everything, but a lot of accessories are built for specific classes, so multiclassing might be a bigger grind if I want to play effectively. Might still try it out tho
  5. Crystal King

The final, final, final, FINAL update (for realzies this time)
  6. Crystal King

I'm probably (definitely) not going to play summoner, so don't bother voting for it, no can do.
  7. Crystal King

Y'all should (someday) do some serious touch ups on servers... the menu UI is ancient and interacting with the servers themselves is cumbersome.
  8. Crystal King

Most nostalgic Terraria memory?

Downloading a sketchy online multiplayer for mobile terraria and joining other peoples worlds to try to get good loot cause I was trash at the game.
  9. Crystal King

Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

King Slime: You fight a ninja who covered himself in vaseline because he was sensative about his rough skin.
  10. Crystal King

What do you do when you first enter hardmode?

Teleport back to spawn after collecting WoF loot.
  11. Crystal King

What are the terraria tiers?

You're missing meteor and end-game dungeon.
  12. Crystal King

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

I can't figure out how to play it even when I switch to the specific beta, any solutions?
  13. Crystal King

New Biome Idea

cool!
  14. Crystal King

New Biome Idea

So kinda like a combo of the underground abandoned houses and a graveyard biome?
  15. Crystal King

New Biome Idea

Well, im thinking that they could either A, be really small as to fit in the gaps, or B, replace certain biomes/biome clusters randomly. EX: a granite or marble biome being replaced with a new one. I just kinda thought that it would be cool to hear of new biome concepts/ideas, even if they don't...
  16. Crystal King

@CarModo Whazzat?

@CarModo Whazzat?
  17. Crystal King

Thanks

Thanks
Back
Top Bottom