Search results for query: *

1. DreamOfNightmares

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

I'll mess with the Antlion Queen, I agree that she's missing something! And with the expert mode drop, it actually debuffs your familiar damage to be 55% of what it's base damage is. The idea with it is quantity over quality! I'll test it out a bit more, and if it seems too weak still then I...
  2. DreamOfNightmares

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Here's an update for the shoggoth enemies, any thoughts? Any other enemies everyone would like to be resprited? :)
  3. DreamOfNightmares

I'll make sure to keep what you said in mind for this update :)
  4. DreamOfNightmares

Hmm, interesting.. It's probably specific to @Lucinneus then, @Lucinneus do you have any logs or anything I can look at?
  5. DreamOfNightmares

There is not a Discord for the mod, but I will make sure to fix the mod for the new version of tModloader!
  6. DreamOfNightmares

Thank you!! I'm excited to create some more new experiences for everyone. :)
  7. DreamOfNightmares

The full restores are only supposed to be able to be stacked up to 5, so if this is the case then that's correct. Otherwise it is indeed a bug. I do want to push another update or two for this mod, I've just been incredibly busy with other things going on recently. So technically it did die for...
  8. DreamOfNightmares

I'll consider adding it back! It was a bit lazy and the code was not very server-friendly, but I'll figure out if there's a way I can add him back. I updated the post so it isn't misleading anymore :)
  9. DreamOfNightmares

Alright everyone, update is pushed and I linked my github repository to the mod so it shouldn't have the bandwidth error anymore!
  10. DreamOfNightmares

With the next update I'll fix this! It's because I haven't linked Nightmares Unleashed to a Github repository yet, once I do it with the next update it will be fixed. Unfortunately all I can do is get the update finished faster as it needs a fresh version of the mod's source code. I'll get it...
  11. DreamOfNightmares

I'm improving everything about the fight, it'll be one to remember now! Better attacks, smooth new background, his own custom theme, it'll all be a great time while getting your :red: handed to you. :D
  12. DreamOfNightmares

I'll upload a link for you here! As long as you don't have plans to face the final boss this should suffice for now, I'm doing a lot of tweaks for him and he's still got some fine tuning left. I'd give you the update publically pushed but I haven't been archiving release versions (wrongly). I...
  13. DreamOfNightmares

I believe there's a way for me to add mod options now so I will! Otherwise I'll just make a way to toggle it that's easy to do. :)
  14. DreamOfNightmares

As of right now it's not finished, so you just need a Cursed flame and 5 Rotten Chunks. :) I'm not sure as of this moment, but soonish! I'll definitely take a look at them, I agree that they should be able to be thrown farther.
  15. DreamOfNightmares

I might decide to with slightly more interesting AI! It's a maybe though, we'll see how I feel. :)
  16. DreamOfNightmares

I do admit I took a long break from this specific mod, I just wanted to focus on a few other projects I have going! But yeah, I have some more plans for this mod in mind.
  17. DreamOfNightmares

The mod is alive because I am alive :P The corruption one should get some drops with the next update, I was still fine tuning his AI a bit. The Crimson boss will also get a few more drops to make it more worthwhile as well.
  18. DreamOfNightmares

I think I know why. It was initially a rar file but I changed the file format. Try this one! Interesting that it isn't, I'll look into that! Here's a link for now though!
  19. DreamOfNightmares

I pushed an update with an improved (still semi WIP) Mother Spitter boss fight and sprites and fixed a few of the nastier bugs!
Back
Top Bottom