Search results for query: *

1. Cakeforfunx9

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

How much? I would still get it just curious
  2. Cakeforfunx9

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

It kinda bothers me how they would bring Terraria to 3DS but can't add all features I mean I understand why but it's just something that bothers me a bit but at the same time I'm glad it's on 3DS but in no way I'm saying that I hate them for porting the game to it
  3. Cakeforfunx9

I didn't think it was gonna happen either. But if it somehow does happen it would be amazing, although that is a fantasy
  4. Cakeforfunx9

Because of 1.3 coming to consoles but 360 and PS3 aren't getting the update. I would like to know if the 3DS will ever catch up to 1.3 itself. It's something I don't think it will happen but is there any chance at all?
  5. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

no i mean like the game runs just fine but sometimes i get random crashes thats all
  6. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

the frame rate for me(because of my new 3ds xl) has always stayed at around 55-60 fps during eclipse so i had no problem but the crashing so i would have to save every 5 minutes
  7. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

World gen is fixed but buggy and when a solar eclipse happens I deeply recommend you save every 5 minutes because the game can crash at any time and I agree some things are going crazy with this new update I understand how much the developers are working but there's just too many problems
  8. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I love the new update it's so amazing some bugs but still great
  9. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I want to wait for 1.0.3 on 3ds because the world I have is broken (temple is incorrect and can't get in, dungeon is too small) so I want to wait to make a new world so that I can refresh, make a new home and enjoy the fixed generated structures
  10. Cakeforfunx9

Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

I understand what you mean. Thanks for telling me why it makes me understand it a lot more. Still getting tho lol
  11. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I want to wait until the update to make a new world because on my current one the temple is broken and dungeon is two small
  12. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yes that would be amazing like how minecraft wii u did
  13. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I don't have many friends who play terraria on 3DS so I never really experienced it
  14. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Ah so kinda like if you take a 3ds cartridge out while in game
  15. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

How does the game exactly crash on 3ds? I've never seen it happen. Does it freeze?
  16. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yeah same they are fun I have PC but because I'm always playing my 3DS I love terraria on it and it would be nice to see that
  17. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I agree but if they would have tried to fit it all in they would have to downgrade all the new graphical features like they did on mobile. Or at least maybe the new 3DS could get exclusives, if possible
  18. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Question is, how will the 3DS handle 1.3 IF 1.3 can even arrive to the 3DS at all Question is, how will the 3DS handle 1.3 IF 1.3 can even arrive to the 3DS at all
  19. Cakeforfunx9

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Ahhh ok thank you very much
Back
Top Bottom